Part 23 : New Beginning

Time skip
After six months

Third person's POV

A lot of things changed in these six months..Jungkook went away without meeting anyone except Mrs. and Mr. Kim and Jihoon..only these people knew where he went.
In these six months he became stronger and learned to love himself..he promised himself to get revenge and will make everyone regret hurting him..he also became physically very fit and gained a lot of confidence. You can say he became a whole lot different person.. everyone falls for his looks now. He became much more social as well as bubbly.

On the other hand Taehyung got worst in all these six months..he begged his mom again and again to tell him bout Jungkook but his mom didn't say a word.
That day he went to Jungkook's and Taeji's college and got to know the whole truth and he saw the whole video where Taeji was at fault..he cried a lot that day but he didn't lose hope as he promised himself to do everything to make Jungkook forgive him..he still PUNISHES HIMSELF daily for hurting his husband(which you will know soon).

Other people in the family were also suffering.

Taeji became silent in all these months..no one in the family talked to her now..all her friends left her. The love of her life broke up with her as Jason couldn't bear to be with her after knowing the truth..after the day in the hospital she never met him..she even tried to go to his office multiple times to tell him the full truth but Jason ignored him every time and asked the guards to throw her out. Each day she just thinks of apologising to Jungkook.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were no better they were regretting all their actions.
Mrs. Jeon stopped talking to everyone and became very depressed..she now only speaks when needed..every night she cries thinking of his son and prays to meet him soon and his wellness..she didn't meet him in the hospital either as Jungkook made it very clear that he doesn't wanna meet anyone from his family.
She even stopped talking to her older son Jason..now she is just waiting for her younger son..her Kookie to be back as soon as possible.
Mr. Jeon was the same..he didn't express it to anyone but he always cry at night thinking of his deeds of how badly he treated his son..even he doesn't talks to his other son..he also wish to see Jungkook as soon as possible.

Jason was also hurt..he felt terrible for treating his younger brother like this..he tried to meet him but Mr and Mrs. Kim didn't let  him..he broke up with Taeji and never talked to her again in all these months..he hates himself more  that he still loves her but he never showed it..he just wants to meet his brother and apologize to him.

One more thing changed as well..as now Kim's and Jeon's live together in the same mansion

Time skip
Jungkook coming back to Seoul

Jungkook's POV
I'm finally going back to my place..Seoul, South Korea after six long months.
No one knows bout me coming except mom but I don't care.
A lot of things changed in these months nd what changed the most is me..I became much more stronger physically as well as mentally.
I still remember the day I was in the hospital bed when mom first said that she wants to make me stronger and will love me fully..I didn't believe her at first but she never stopped trying..I asked her to not let Anto meet anyone until I say so and she agreed..she even pushed her kids away for me..I felt genuine love from her side for me that's why I opened up to her..I shared everything with her..we cried together..she proposed the deal of sending me to her cousin brother in US who will help me in being stronger and without a single thought I agreed. I became best friends with Jihoon as well as mom told me how he did everything to save me and expose Taeji..gradually I opened up to Dad also (Mr. Kim)..I learnt a lot in the US and also took martial arts classes. Everyone swoon over me now well I can't blame them as I look too good to be ignored

I can't wait to meet everyone now..I know they all will be shocked..I am now fully ready to get my revenge from Taeji and my dear husband KIM TAEHYUNG

I feel extreme hate towards Taehyung even more than Taeji because he was the main person who actually broke me..he always gave me hope but to crush it back the next moment.

NOW JUST WAIT KIM TAEHYUNG I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL TEN TIMES MORE HURT THAN YOU MADE ME FEEL..JUST WAIT AND WATCH MY DEAR HUSBAND

I'm sorry next chapter will be of Taekook

Happy reading

What are your all comments on this chapter!? Do you guys like it..please comment down below

Like share comment and follow my account