Part 40 : Parents

Everyone turned their heads towards the voice..after realising who the person is everyone got really pissed including Jungkook as it's none other than Jungkook's father Mr. Jeon coming along with her wife i.e. Mrs. Jeon after a long business trip

Mr. Jeon : (angrily) Stop torturing him you all!

Mrs. Jeon : (angry) Yeah after what Taehyung did I don't think so you have any right to question my Kook! Stay away from him!

Staying that both of them came closer to hug Jungkook but Jungkook stopped them by showing his hand

Mrs. Jeon : (shocked and hurt) What!? I can't hug my own son!? It's been so much time baby we're sorry please forgive us! We really are sorry
(teary eyes) Just one chance baby

Mr. Jeon : (softly) Yes Jungkook please..your mom's health is already not good that's why I took her on the trip on the name of business..please I beg you forgive us na!

Jungkook heart quickened listening bout her mom's health as he doesn't want anything happen to her well you can't blame him as his husband's health issues has traumatized him! But he didn't wanna forgive them atleast yet when he still don't feel like doing it!

Jungkook : (softly.. holding his mom's hand) P-please take care of yourself mom! I wanna forgive you as well but I can't right now! Tae is in there as doctors are treating him his condition is not good! Just pray for him to be fine otherwise I won't be alive either and let's talk about all this later!

Mrs. Jeon was shocked after hearing Jungkook's words as to why her son still loving the guy who abused him but looking at the moment she controlled herself and softly side hugged her son!

Jungkook didn't once look at Mr. Jeon who was eager to listen atleast a word for him from his son's mouth even if it's hurtful but Jungkook acted like he didn't even see him! He was shocked and hurt too but decided not to say anything as it's not the time for that!

Time skip

It was not night time.doctors informed everyone that Taehyung is stable now though he still needs a lot of treatment but he got out of ICU..they all wanted to meet him but doctors told them that it's not good as the patient just got stable and we can't take risk..everyone started going back feeling somewhat relieved while one person could stay!

Mrs. Jeon : Who should stay tonight!? Should I!!??

Jungkook : (quickly) No mom you all go I'll stay!

Mr. Kim : (firm but soft voice) Kook don't get me wrong baby but I don't think so you should stay here! You saw na how Taehyung reacted and doctors clearly said that we can't risk it..please understand

Mrs. Kim also agreed while Jungkook felt hurt as his eyes got teary but he knew they are not wrong!

Everyone was discussing who should stay when Sherry jumped in as she was listening to them attentively for a long time now!

Sherry : (hesitantly) Um excuse me Mam!

Everyone looked at her including Mrs. Kim

Mrs. Kim : Yes Sherry!?

Sherry : (sweetly) Well if you don't mind can I stay here!?

Everyone looked at her as to why an outsider will stay! Jungkook felt really bad as he glared at her!

Sherry : (gulped.. firmly) Don't get me wrong please..I know I'm an outsider for you all but Taehyung sir is my ideal, my friend, my boss and what not..I have known him for a long time and not to forget he only told me bout all of his sufferings! I was the only one close to him as he was comfortable with me only and you all already saw how he reacted with Mrs. Kim that's why I think I should stay as I can calm him easily!

Jungkook started glaring at Sherry after listening her words..he couldn't believe she is the same girl who was so sweet to her just hours ago! Everyone also felt angry at Sherry but they also knew she spoke the facts! Because Taehyung actually just told her everything!

Mrs. Jeon : (sighed) Fine Sherry! You can stay but I think Jungkook should say this as he is the wife of Taehyung

Jungkook was shocked by Mrs. Kim's decision but he knew she wasn't wrong if he was at that place he would agree too as Sherry only spoke facts! His Taehyung didn't tell anyone bout anything but her! He knew it was for the betterment!

Everyone agreed on Jungkook to make the final decision

No one noticed but there was one person who was grinding her teeth feeling extremely pissed listening to Mrs. Kim's words!

Jungkook : (cold voice) Fine Sherry you can stay but don't you dare cause any problem

Sherry : (bowing) Sure Mrs. Kim I won't!

Sherry bowed to everyone as all of them went back to home!

Time skip

Morning Time (9:00 am)

It was not morning time as Jungkook along with Mr. and Mrs. Kim was now on their way back to the hospital to meet Taehyung as none of them slept as they were thinking about Taehyung only! While others decided to come later..Hospital meeting or visiting hours start from 9:30 am onwards but that's why they got ready a little early to be there at the right time only! As you all are wondering why they are following rules as they are THE KIMS..well it's because they follow rules and tradition..having a big name comes with responsibilities and acts too that's why they didn't force anything on the hospital as everyone already knew to not mess up with them though they are the sweetest

Time skip

Soon they reached the hospital but what they heard terrified them!

Jungkook : (to the doctor running) What happened!?

Doctor : (terrified) S-Sir we can't find Taehyung sir! He is not in his cabin! We found everywhere but couldn't find him!

Jungkook felt as if he couldn't breathe but he quickly composed himself

Jungkook : (angrily) What rubbish are you talking about!?

Mr. amd Mrs. Jeon also heard them as they were shocked as well panicked!

They quickly reached inside as they saw Sherry crying loudly

Jungkook couldn't control herself as he held Sherry's hands tightly who screamed in pain but he didn't care

Jungkook : (red eyes) Where is my husband huh!? You were asked to stay for Taehyung then where is he!?

Sherry : (crying..screamed as Jungkook still held her hands tightly) Ahhhh sir please leave my hand! I-I also don't know where did Taehyung sir go! I went to use the wash room but when I came back I couldn't find him!
(crying loudly) Please believe me sir!

Jungkook was not convinced

Jungkook : (angrily crying) you don't know huh!? You don't know! Then why did you asked to stay!? Why!?

Mrs. Jeon felt like fainting as she couldn't take it well! Mr. Jeon was no better but he tried to be mature!

Mr. Jeon quickly ran towards them and seperated Jungkook from her!

Mr. Jeon : Jungkook let her be! Taehyung is more important now!

Jungkook started crying feeling afraid for his husband along with Mrs. Kim!

Soon everyone was informed as police came for investigation as the complaint was placed!

Happy reading everyone

I finally updated..will try to do double update today!

What do you all think who kidnapped Taehyung!?

Who is to be blamed!?

Did you like this chapter!?

I'll try to post soon!

Thank you so much for all your sweet words which you guys said to me..means a lot really!

Comment down below everyone as it motivates me to write more and more when you all share your thoughts and opinions

Please vote share comment and follow