Part 16 : Compunction

Time skip

Next day

In the evening

Taeji's POV

I came back from my date with Jason again..in these few dates I spent a lot of time with him..I don't know when and how it started but I think I LOVE HIM..his sweet gesture, his gentleman behaviour, the way he treats me, the way he always compliments me and then himself gets flustered after that and bruh his looks..all these things made me FALL FOR HIM DEEPER..I thought it to be a time pass but spending so much time with him made me realise how good of a person he is..It may seem like a very small time but we just met and clicked together..he told me that he has a huge crush on me and I accepted him without any doubt..Now I can't live without him.

I also realised that I DID BAD WITH JUNGKOOK..thinking bout him made me realise that I didn't see him after that night's incident. I REGRET HURTING HIM but I can't risk telling everyone the TRUTH..I don't want my OPPA and other family MEMBERS, even JASON thinking bad of me..I'LL SAY SORRY TO JUNGKOOK and make him understand..I hope he understands and doesn't force me to CONFESS.
It may sound like a lie but it's not.. because after I fell in love with Jason I've realised How Wrong I Was To Jungkook!
But I'M A SELFISH PERSON so even if I did wrong to Jungkook I can't expose myself but I'll surely try my best to make OPPA LOVE AND UNDERSTAND HIM!

Taeji : (talking to himself) I should talk to him right now! He must be in his room

Third person's POV

(Taeji went towards Jungkook's room and saw the room was unlocked..she went inside without knocking and saw Jungkook reading a book)

Taeji : (softly)Jungkook are you free!?

Jungkook : (startled but quickly stood up as he realised it was Taeji and said in an afraid tone) What do you want Taeji!?

Taeji : (nervous and said while fidgeting his fingers) I-I wanted to talk bout something to you!?

(Jungkook was confused by Taeji's behaviour..he didn't forget what she did to him but she never talks softly or with nervousness to him..it seems strange..he was feeling afraid that it would again be something bad as she is very good in acting)

Jungkook : (plain tone) Yes!?

(Taeji suddenly moves forward towards Jungkook to make him sit so they could talk but Jungkook started moving backwards in extreme terror which you could see in his face as the POOR BOY didn't forget what this person did to him.. anyone will freak out if their ABUSER will act like this)

Taeji : (realised that Jungkook was getting afraid so she quickly said) Hey Hey don't be afraid..I mean no harm..I just wanna talk to you!

(without waiting for a reply she continued)

Taeji : I know it may seem strange but I'M SORRY for what I did to you! Nd I'm not joking I really REGRET everything! Actually I fell in love with your HYUNG and that made me realise how wrong I did to you! I know a simple sorry can't fix anything but I promise I'll make you good in Oppa's eyes but if you expect me to CONFESS I can't do that! I love my image too much to get it ruined in front of everyone and I can't bear the thought of my family and Jason hating me..I hope you understand me! I promise I'll convince my oppa to forget everything and START FRESH with you!

(Jungkook was feeling extreme anger and hurt because of Taeji..after doing so much bad to him..making HIS HUSBAND HATE HIM, SEXUALLY HARRASSING him, PHYSICALLY ABUSING him in the worst ways possible, making his husband BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF HIM, Ruining his MARRIED LIFE.. HUMILIATING HIM and many more she is just saying sorry and even said she won't confess what she did! He was feeling anger..so much anger that his body started shaking)

Jungkook : (shaking in anger and said with teary eyes) WHY!?

Taeji : (startled by Jungkook's tone) What Why!?

Jungkook : (shouted in rage) WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? AFTER RUINING EVERYONE YOU'RE ASKING FOR SORRY! HOW SELFISH ARE YOU! THAT EVEN AFTER DOING SO MUCH BAD YOU DON'T EVEN WANNA CONFESS YOUR DOINGS! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

Taeji : (shocked as well as hurt by Jungkook's words) J-Jungkook try to understand me please I can't confess it to everyone! What bout my image!? No no I can't do that! Please forgive me!

Jungkook : (shouted) GET OUT!

Taeji : What!? No I'm not going till you forgive me!

Jungkook : I SAID GET OUT!

Taeji : Nd I said I'm not going till you forgive me!

(Suddenly Jungkook held Taeji's hand and was going to push her back when she pushed him to not do that and in all this TAEJI FELL ON THE BED WITH JUNGKOOK  ON TOP OF HER)

Someone was looking at them with  EXTREME RAGE!

So this is the next update..as I've said I'll try my best to do double update today so here it is!

The biggest plot twist is yet to come..so do fasten your seat belts guys!

I'll try to update it very soon since I'm a lil busy

I hope you guys enjoyed it

Please follow my account

VOTE COMMENT and SHARE the story on your FEEDS..thank you for reading!