Part 7 : Wedding

Time skip
The wedding day
(Everyone from the family reached at wedding venue getting ready)

At the Kim's :
Mrs. Kim : Jihoon, Taeji get ready and help your father with all the guests I'm going to check up on your brother.
Both replied with ok!

In Groom's room (Taehyung's POV)
Mrs. Kim : My son is looking so handsome.

Taehyung : (startled) MOM! Thank you for the compliment though

Mr. Kim joined
Mr. Kim : You're right Jagi our Lil prince has become a big man now look how handsome he is looking.

Mrs. Kim : (got emotional) I wish you all the happiness son..love your wife a lot!

Taehyung : (thinking to himself with clenched fist) You don't know him mom..he is very clever and bad..I'll make him pay..FRICKIN SH*T.

On the other side
The Jeons
Jungkook's POV
I'm getting ready but I don't know I'm very nervous today..he is very good looking and famous while I'm just an ugly being. My parents interrupted my trail of thoughts.

Mrs. Jeon : Kookie Baby Are you ready yet!?

Jungkook : (startled) Y-yes Mom I'm almost ready.

Mr. Jeon : Yeah be quick I don't want to be late. Your brother will join soon.

Jungkook : Hyung will come as well!?

Mr. Jeon : Yeah Yeah..now be ready quick.

Time skip!
Third person's POV
On the stage
Taehyung's on the stage waiting for his future husband. For the world and his family he is very happy but only he knows how much he hates his bride.
Taehyung was pulled out from his thoughts when Jungkook started walking the aisle with his father on his side.

(Mr. Jeon gave Jungkook's hand to Taehyung's hand)

Mr. Jeon : Now he is your responsibility..take care of him!

Taehyung : (fake smile) Sure Dad!

(Both Jungkook and Taehyung exchange rings and took their oath.)

Priest : Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your wife for better and for worse till the eternity!?

Taehyung : (coldly) I do.

Priest : Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your husband for better and for worse till the eternity!?

Jungkook : (softly) I do.

Priest : I announce you guys as married now..Kim Taehyung is now married to Kim Jungkook..you may kiss!

Taehyung didn't kiss Jungkook on his lips..he just give a quick peck to his forehead.

Everyone cheered except Taeji who was fuming in anger and jealousy.

Everyone congratulated the new couple.

Jungkook's POV:
I don't know what happened to Tae..he seems to be angry with me..I tried talking to him but he just ignored me without saying anything. I felt a lot of butterflies when he kissed me on my forehead..he is soooo handsome. Suddenly Taehyung spoke to him

Taehyung : (held Jungkook's hand very tightly) Behave in front of everyone and keep your smile on your face! Understood!?

Jungkook : (hissed from pain as his eyes got teary and nodded).

Taehyung : WORDS (applied more pressure to his wrist)

Jungkook : Y-yes H-hyung
(thinking to himself) I think Tae is just tired otherwise he wouldn't do this to me.. don't worry Jungkook Tae is just tired.