Part 42 : MANIAC

Time skip

Next Morning

Sherry's POV

What a great morning! I feel so alive and fresh after so long! Well why won't I when I've my lover with me now! My Tae!

Sherry : (talking to herself) Oopsie I totally forgot bout Tae!

Third Person's POV

Sherry quickly ran towards the room where she kept Taehyung all tied up!

While inside the room, Taehyung was shaking like a leaf..his whole body was immense pain..he passed out many times but woke up again because of the pain! Since he still didn't recover he was still very weak that's why the drug was affecting more than normal!
He lost count of time as the pain just kept increasing..it came to a point that he started hallucinating! He screamed and cried till he no longer could form words but no one came to help him! Now he was just shaking from pain which was at its peak! His vision was all blurry and he was just praying to stop this pain!

Soon someone came in the room with force..it was none other than Sherry!

She smirked looking at Taehyung's condition as she knew he won't disobey her after this!

She walked near Taehyung who was eyeing her with his droopy eyes!

Taehyung : (non forming words) P-P-p-l-ease I-I c-c-an'-t
(Please I can't)

Sherry : (caressing Taehyung's bread cheeks.. cutely) Aigo baby why you shaking like that!? What you can't do tell me!

Taehyung : (can't speak well) H--h-u-r-s (hurts)

Sherry : (cockily) Well I did it for that only! Fine I'll stop it but first tell me would you ever disobey me again!?

Taehyung : (shooking his head with much force) N-o

Sherry : (caressing Taehyung's head) Good boy! I'll stop the pain now!

Saying that Sherry injected something in Taehyung who didn't react as he was already in a lot of pain! Soon after sometimes the pain lowered and gradually Taehyung got fine!

He was now tired..his eyes were droopy while his whole body was hurting as he has been tied since so long!

Taehyung : (in pain) W-Why you do-doing this S-Sherry!? Nd w-when you had the antidote t-they why y-you did t-this!?

Sherry : (smirking) Well I'm doing all this to make you mine as I can't bare to see you with someone that's why I'm just making sure that you won't ever disobey me! Nd bout the antidote yeah I had it! I didn't give you because you were disobedient to me so you deserved to be punished that way!

Sherry : (fake sweetness..caressing Taehyung's face) Aigo you still look so handsome Tae! Even when you are in this condition! Damn..god has his favourites! Every time I look at you I realise how breathtaking you are! I really can't wait to make love with you as you look so fu*king hot Tae!

Taehyung was shocked by Sherry's words! He was feeling light as his mind was foggy! He just wanted to get out! He wanted Jungkook very badly!

Taehyung : (on the verge of passing out) J-Jungkook p-please save me

Sherry heard as she felt herself burning in anger! Without thinking much he took the water bottle which contained a lot of small ice cubes that she bought for Taehyung to drink as he didn't eat or drink since yesterday! And threw the water over Taehyung harshly who screamed as small ice cubes hit his face and neck causing it to hurt and the chilled water making him shiver!

Taehyung : Ahhhhh

Sherry still didn't calm down as all she saw was red!

Sherry : (angrily) How dare you take someone else's name from your mouth huh!? That too that Jungkook
HOW DARE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!?