Part 8 : First Day as Kim

Next Day
In the morning
Third person's POV:
Taehyung woke up first and saw Jungkook was sitting near his leg on the floor.

Taehyung : (thinking to himself) Why is it hurting me seeing him like this!? Whatever he hurted my lil princess I'LL MAKE HIM PAY!
With that he stood up and pour the cold water over Jungkook from the bed table.

Jungkook : (started coughing and woke up fast) W-what h-happened!?

Taehyung : What do you think you're doing huh!? I woke up early than you and look at you still sleeping..How USELESS!!

Jungkook : S-sorry (was too afraid to say anything else to him)

Taehyung : (said while smirking) I hope you didn't forget our previous night. Now get ready and meet me downstairs and yeah cover your cheek marks..I'll use the other washroom.

Jungkook : O-ok S-sir!

Time skip
At the dining table maids served the breakfast.

Jihoon : Hyung I'll be going back to my dorm now since I ate my breakfast.

Taehyung : Ok have a safe journey.

Jihoon : Jungkookie hyung I know you didn't talk much to me but you can call me whenever you want! Take Care!

Jungkook : Thank you Jihoonie! Take Care
With that Jihoon went back to his dorm

Taehyung : Princess are you ok!?

Taeji : (acting frightened) Y-yes Oppa

Taehyung : Don't worry Bubba oppa is here!

Jungkook was shocked by Taehyung's behaviour. He never knew he could talk with this much sweetness that too the girl who made his college life hell.
Jungkook : (thinking that a single tear rolled down my eyes..I quickly wiped it..I wish Taehyung would love me and be sweet to me like he is with his sister.)

Suddenly Taehyung called all the maids in the hall and he announced something.
Taehyung : From today onwards I'm giving leave to all of you and will call you all later..till then enjoy your holidays!

Time skip
All the maids left

Taehyung : Since all the maids left so from today onwards you'll do all the work in the house. I don't want any complaints and if you fail to do any of the task you will be punished. Understand Jungkook!?

Jungkook : (afraid) B-but

Taehyung : (started pinching his waist very tightly) You only reply with a YES.. Understood!?

Kept pinching
Jungkook : (started crying from the pain while trying to remove Taehyung's hand from his waist to not pinch) Ahh PLEASE S-STOP..O-ok S-sir I'll do everything but my waist P-please.

Taehyung : (started laughing) Aw is it hurting you Jungkookie!? IT SHOULD HURT BECAUSE THAT'S WHY I'M DOING THIS (said while applying more pressure)

Jungkook : (started crying loudly from pain in his waist) P-please d-don't..I-I BEG YOU S-SIR!

Taehyung gave a heavy tug and removed his hands from there.

Taehyung : I'm going back to the office and don't you dare hurt my sister in my absence. IT'S MY WARNING TO YOU! USELESS PRICK.
With that Taehyung left for office

Taeji's POV:
I came back to my room after breakfast.. suddenly I heard some commotions from dining table..I peeked from there and got to know that oppa dismissed all the maids and now this Jungkook will do everything..well that's good he deserves it..I was gonna be back suddenly I heard Jungkook crying when I checked oppa was pinching his waist seeing that I felt good..my oppa went back to office after warning him to not hurt me..he dared to slap me na I'll show him today!