Part - 6 : Wicked Games II

Taeji : JEON JUNGKOOK..I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I FRICKIN' HATE HIM SO MUCH (said it while shouting)

Taehyung : (bewildered by her sudden accusation on his fiance) J-Jungkook can't do this princess..it must be a misunderstanding..don't worry oppa will take care of it.

Taeji : NO IT'S HIM IT'S ONLY HIM WHO DID THIS. (said while breathing heavily)

Taehyung : (panicked after seeing her like this) ok ok please calm down.. please tell me everything

(Taehyung was surprised as he couldn't believe that Jungkook can do this but to his sister's sake he decided to listen to her side without interpreting her)

Taeji : (said while sobbing) H-he is the one who made his friends to make video of mine when he s-slapped me..he is the one who made people circulate my posters with sl*ts and wh*re all around the college. You know oppa he slapped me twice t-twice (started crying loudly again)

(Taehyung couldn't believe that Jungkook can do this..he wanted to oppose but seeing her sister like this made him believe that he did this. He was bewildered by this knowledge that's why he tried again.)
Taehyung : H-HE SLAPPED YOU!? Are you sure princess!? Please think twice bout it Oppa can't see you in pain.. Jungkook is a good guy I met him..are you really sure he did this!?

Taeji : Yes Oppa.. It's HIM ONLY HIM YOU DON'T KNOW HE'S EVIL HE'S BAD VERY BAD OPPA

(suddenly Taehyung received a call)
Taehyung: wait a Lil princess

On the call
Taehyung : Hello Who's this!?

Person : Good afternoon sir! Am I talking to Kim Taehyung!?

Taehyung : Yes!

Person : I'm calling you regarding Kim Taeji as you're her guardian in the college. Because of her there's a big havoc in the campus sir which needs to be resolved as soon as possible that's why please come to the college. I know you're a busy man sir but I hope you'll understand the urgency of this matter.

Taehyung: I'll be there soon.

Person: Thank you Sir!

Taeji : W-what happened oppa!? Who called and where do you wanna go!?

Taehyung : That was from your college princess..the are asking me to come there..will be back soon.. please rest.

Taeji : Oppa please don't believe them..I didn't do anything please oppa.

Taehyung : Don't worry princess..do rest
(Taehyung was hurting seeing her lil sister this hurt..she was always the most brave and cheerful kid..he couldn't see her like this..so he promised to himself that if Jungkook is into this even a bit he will make Jungkook pay as well)

Time skip
In the college
Taehyung reached the college..as soon he entered people started whispering well he didn't care bout it..he saw many posters in the college because of his curiosity he picked one of them and what he saw shocked him to the core..there were pictures of his sister getting slapped by Jungkook..he felt extreme rage towards him.. entering the college he saw many boards with posters sticking to them..some of them were teared but some of them still had clear pictures in which her sister's photo was there with various words like sl*t and wh*re..he couldn't see this..there were pictures of Jungkook pushing her nd slapping her. He felt enraged..he couldn't believe Jungkook will do this.

In the principal's office
Few professors and principals were seated there as he entered the office without knowing like a king which he actually is.
All of them stood up to greet him as all of them knew bout their power.

Principal : Please take a seat sir!

Taehyung : Why did you call me here!?

Principal :(intimidated by Taehyung) S-sir your sister did something very bad which can hurt our college's reputation!? 

Taehyung : (rudely) Nd what is it!?

Principal : (visibly gulped) S-sir she tried to do bad things with a boy..well you can see the video sir.
(Plays the video in which her sister was trying to go near Jungkook but Jungkook pushed her and slapped her.
There was another video in which Taeji was clearly seen trying to kiss Jungkook but after the slap he threw the phone in which video was playing that's why he couldn't see the full actual video)

Taehyung : So you're saying in your college any guy can slap any girl without even knowing the reason huh!? What if my sister wanted to share something serious huh!?

Professor: No sir! Your sister is at the fault she has been trying to kiss the guy and is crazy over him

Taehyung was shocked because his sister was never the one to go behind anyone and the way she was saying that she hates him this can't be possible that's what he thought
Taehyung: How are you so sure professor!? I DON'T WANNA LISTEN ANY NONSENSE (he shouted)

Principal : Mr. Jung can you please shut up! Sorry sir I apologise on his behalf!

Taehyung : I don't care bout this! I got to know whatever was needed for me to know..I want this matter to be solved as soon as possible..fire all the professor who said bad to my sister..UNDERSTOOD!?

Principal : Y-yes S-sir.

With that he left the principal office and went back home.

Time skip
At home
(When Taehyung entered home he met Taeji and her two best friends Rose and Eunji)
Taeji was crying in the living as no one else was at home currently except her friends and Taehyung. Seeing Taehyung everyone stood up!

Taeji : O-oppa is everything ok!?

Taehyung : Yes princess Don't worry..everything's fine!

Taeji : He has been bullying me for so long oppa..my college life is hell because of him..he even molested me once when I tried to voice it out he made me bad in front of everyone and blamed me that I'm behind him and did this to me. HOW WILL I GO TO COLLEGE NOW!? I HATE HIM I HATE HIM.

Taehyung : C-calm down (couldn't believe that Jungkook can do this)

Taeji : How can I calm down oppa!? I know he is your fiance but I'm not lying you can ask Eunji (looking at Eunji and signalling her to agree)

Eunji : That's true Oppa Taeji is not lying.

Taehyung : (enraged) HE MOLESTED YOU AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!? WHY!?

Taeji : (sobbing) I was afraid oppa I didn't mean to do it. I-I'm sorry.

Taehyung : (realised that he shouted on his Lil sister) Sorry princess..oppa will take care of everything don't worry.

Taeji : O-okay Oppa..bye Eunji and Rose!
Taeji knew that she lied bout Jungkook today but she was so hurt that she just wanted to destroy Jungkook..she didn't think what's right or wrong.. Jungkook never bullied or molested her but it was her who did all of this but she couldn't accept whatever happened with her in the college. Doing this she didn't realise that how much will that poor soul (Jungkook) be hurt because of her this stunt.

Taehyung's POV
After coming back to my room I threw everything I saw as I couldn't control my anger..I'm feeling extreme anger towards Jungkook..How can he molest my sister!? How can he slap her!? My lil princess faced a lot because that piece of sh*t.
Taehyung :(talking to himself while smirking) I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE LIVING HELL JEON JUNGKOOK..YOU DARE TO HURT MY SISTER BECAUSE OF YOU SHE SUFFERED SO MUC BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL MAKE YOU PAY WITH INTEREST..YOU'LL EVEN REGRET BEING BORN JUST WAIT JEON JUNGKOOK OR BETTER KIM JUNGKOOK.
(If only he knew that Jungkook was not at all at fault..it was all her sister's doing..I don't know what will happen in the story but Kim Taehyung will surely regret his deeds in future).

Time skip
Jungkook's POV
I'm not allowed to go to college till my marriage as my dad said so..he even said that my husband will decide whether he wants me to go to college and complete my studies or not. I can't do anything against my dad he is the superior. I just hope that Taehyung will allow me for college. He seems like a good guy with values. Everytime I think of him my heart beat fastens.
Thinking of college I don't know what happened with Taeji..I didn't mean to slap her but when she tried to kiss me I just lose my mind and did it out of my reflex though it was her fault. Uff I don't wanna think bout that bad girl when I'm gonna marry my Taehyung soon.

(If only he would've knew bout his husband's plans)

Happy reading
Please follow like share and comment