☯....1....☯

TAEHYUNG POV

My hair felt like they'll be torn apart from my body.Tears filled in my eyes and my visioned blurred. I begged her to stop but she didn't listen. My ears hurt from her screaming. and my heart wouldn't stop racing....

I looked up in pain and cried out loud because I was terrified of the anger she had in her eyes and voice...

Tanya was pulling my hair and dragging me across the house roaring

"Because of you my boyfriend broke up with me. My 3 years of relationship is over because of you. You bitch! You should be thrown in a brothel and be raped by men every single day!"

Sadly, she was my cousin. She held me up against the wall and grabbed me by the neck. Making me choke. I cried in pain as I couldn't breathe...

She was stronger than me

She was stronger than me. Ella came behind her and in a calm voice,

she asked: "What are you doing, Tanya?"

She spoke like that seeing her daughter choking me meant nothing. Tanya looked back at her mother, letting me go. I gasped for air as

she said: "My boyfriend broke up with me!" Turning back at me and pointing" Because of this whore!"
I dropped on the floor balling my eyes out...

She roared" He broke up with
me because he saw him. He moaned Taehyung's name when we had sex! And when I confronted him, he got angry and said taehyung is hotter than me!"

She pulled my hair again, causing me to stand up. I screamed as I felt like she had broken some strands directly from the roots of my head....

She screamed, "You have to pay for this, Taehyung!"

She slapped me across my face, screaming again "It's all because of your Patience. Wait till they see how ugly you can be."

She started tearing up the long simple dress that I had worn to cover my body...

She revealed the marks that they all gave me and said

"Wait till a man sees what's behind this long-ass dress. He'll kill you for being so disgusting"..

I cried trying to get out from her stronghold around my neck. I begged,

"I'm sorry!"

even though it wasn't my fault. I only met the guy once but even if it's not my fault, I have to apologize...