☯....35....☯

JUNGKOOK POV

The kiss. Oh god. We kissed. Well, I kissed him. I wanted to do more but I knew that will take me beyond the limit...

I was currently lying in my bed. I couldn't sleep. I looked at my phone it was 2 am. I just wanted him beside me. In my arms...

I heard a knock on the door. he came inside and I rested on my elbows...

Looking at his tiny frame.

he played with his fingers like he always does when he's nervous. I asked, "Taehyung, you okay?"

"I can't sleep."

"Did something happen?"

"No, I just can't sleep."

There was an awakened silence between us for a second. I asked, "You wanna sleep here?"

"Can I?"

I removed the duvet of the other side and he slipped under it...

he was at the corner of the bed. I had my hands under my head laying on my back and he was lying on his back.

His hands-on his stomach. he pulled his sleeves on to his fingers. I said

"Good night."

he answered quickly
"Good night."

I'm not gonna lie. I was aching to touch him. Have him In my arms.

I looked at the clock again and it was 3 am now. Neither of us had slept.

I looked at him and said,
"Taehyung, I can't sleep."

He looked at me and said "Oh. I'll go. So you can sleep comfortably."

"No!"

Wow, I'm loud.
he lied back down. I said,

"I just can't sleep like this." The space between us was driving me bat-shit crazy.

he said, "I don't understand."
Of course, he won't.

I said, "Don't freak out." I pushed myself to his side and buried my face in his bare neck. His body tensed.

I wrapped my arms around
him and his body calmed. My nose nuzzled in his neck.

Now that's what I call comfort

Now that's what I call comfort. I felt his left hand around me. Playing with my hair...

I've never been this excited to sleep in my life. And then I dozed off into the most drunken sleep I've ever had
The bed felt cold.

I opened my eyes and he was gone. I
looked at the clock and it was 5 am.

Where did he go?

I had another two hours
to sleep but I wanted him. I got up. Calling out his name "Taehyung?"