☯....22....☯

Warning❗
This chapter contains triggering content.

Jungkook and Taehyung were
separated after their dance.

Jungkook looked for him. Searching for him because he was nowhere to be found...

He went outside and saw Tae kissing dong hee. Pinned against him. Jungkook blood boiled. He was furious with everything that he went back inside....

TAEHYUNG POV

After Jungkook kissed me, I was
confused...

What just happened?

All the paparazzi asking questions felt like I couldn't breathe properly...

All of the people's focus and gaze was on me. As I stand there beside him while he told the world that I was married to him...

I went outside in the cold.
Alone in the driveway. Wanting some air to breathe...

From a distance, I saw dong hee
coming over to me...

His eyes looked like he was
half drunk.

He asked, "So are you and jungkook a thing?"

I looked at him confused and decided to tell the truth "No."

He just exploded "Then why the fuck did he kissed you?!"

"I don't know, dong."

"How dare he kissed you?!"

He raised his voice that got my heart racing. He made no sense but I remained quiet...

He came closer to me and whispered "It's you who kissed him, whore. Running around him like a bitch."

"Dong, you don't make sense
anymore."..

"I do. I know you're trying to get his money. Slut!"..

I started feeling angry but I wanted to cry at the same time...

I said nothing but just turn around. I was about to walk but he grabbed my hand and pinned me against himself. Holding my arms behind my
back. He crashed his lips onto mine...

I tried to free myself but he was stronger. He tried to push his tongue inside my mouth but I denied him
access...

He forcefully tried to but I bit his tongue and ran as fast as I could inside...

When I looked at jungkook I was relieved for a second. But he looked angry...

He marched over to me. Making me feel so scared...

THIRD PERSON POV

Jungkook marches to him in anger.
Tae felt like somebody will get murdered by him today...

He said, "Let's go home.” He
held Tae's wrist and pulled Tae with him...

Ada came to them both and asked: "Where are you two going?"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to himself and wrapped his arm around his waist. With a smile, he said

" Home. Tae is tired.” Ada looked at Taehyung but jungkook held him tighter and he said

"Yeah, I don't feel okay."

Ada smiled and said "Okay. Jungkook, look after him."

He looked at Tae and said "Don't worry grandma. I will take good care of him.".