☯....17....☯

JUNGKOOK POV

I don't know why I did that. But I wanted to. How did I do that? One minute I was angry and the next I just wanted him. And for a true moment, my anger was gone and I felt this kind of love towards him.

Those 3 minutes we spent kissing made me so much happiness. he brings out the wild in me. I can't control myself...

But Jungkook you have to. You
have to control it. he could be your downfall to everything....

TAEHYUNG POV

Why did he do that? Why did he kiss me? I should've pushed him. But if I did, he would've surely hurt me because of his rules...

His damn rules...

It makes me wanna cry out loud but I have to obey. I'm his slut..

I wish my life could just be easier. I wish I will find someone who'll take me away from this torture and treat
me like a human instead of a
punching bag or a sex object...

Warm tears rolled down my
cheeks...

I stood up from the bed and looked at myself

I stood up from the bed and looked at myself. The dress off of my shoulders, exposing my bra. My lips all were swollen. My hair all tangled.
I felt like a whore. I was ashamed of myself. I felt dirty that I gave in. I went to the bathroom and turned on the warm water. I needed to be clean. I had to feel clean...

I took off my clothes and stood under the showerhead. As the warm water hit me, I feel calm but still, I wanted to cry...

I wanted to scream..

I looked down and saw all my body makeup flowing down the drain. I looked myself in the foggy mirror in front of me in the shower. Wiping it with my palm...

My body felt exposed. My body was ugly. I was marked by a beast. And I know soon I will be marked by another one...

Him.

THIRD PERSON POV

It was no doubt that Jungkook had
a cold heart. He wouldn't give Tae a proper bed to sleep. No pillow or even a duvet to cover himself up from the horrible cold...

When he stepped into the room, Tae was lying down on the floor in a fetal position. His hair still wet because of
his shower...

Ignoring, jungkook lied on his bed. Right in the middle. Comfortable. His head under his soft pillow and his body covered in a warm blanket...

 His head under his soft pillow and his body covered in a warm blanket