☯....4....☯

THIRD PERSON POV

Ella was beating up taehyung again because she didn't like the way jungkook stared at him....

She pulled his hair that made taehyung scream and said

"Whore, you tried to steal the spotlight from my daughter. You Bitch! After everything we have done for you, you pay us like that?!
This is how you treat your own cousin!"..

Tanya slapped taehyung right across his left cheek

" jeon jungkook is mine. MINE! You already took away my other boyfriend from me. If I hear your name once from his mouth, I will fucking end you"..

Sadly jimin wasn't around to protect him...

David came inside the room and said: "What the hell is
going on?"..

everyone stopped. Tanya explained everything to him " jeon jungkook was looking at him all day. Just him. I worked so hard to get his attention but he couldn't take his gorgeous eyes off of that whore!" She wrapped her arms against her chest in
anger.

David said "You will get your revenge... soon but not today,
princess. And I need you to lend a dress of yours to taehyung and cover all his bruises"..

Ella asked, "Why?" Tanya looked at taehyung disgusted..

" Why should I give my pretty and expensive dresses to him?!"..

David held the bridge of his nose and said " Because we're going to a charity ball held by Harvey Ross. And Jeon's will be there. I need that company deal."...

Harvey Ross was a great judge. A millionaire actually. He had his own firm and he was the best friend to Taehyung's father. He had no one. No wife. No kids. He loved Taehyung like a son...

After his parents' death, he wanted to adopt Taehyung as his son but David didn't let that happen. Taehyung's father was a successful man and his mother was successful
too...

They were both the owner of kim incorporations. And his mother was the owner of kim charity for abandoned kids. They were good people....

Both of their wills indicated Taehyung to be the next owner of the company and charity....

But they were killed when Taehyung was only 15. David and Ella adopted him so when he would turn 18 he could sign the company papers over to David. Making him the owner of every wealth and fortune that his parents built by hard work. He wanted to kill taehyung after he signed the papers....

But the will indicated even if Taehyung gave away all his money and died young, all the money, everything, would go to different charities around the globe. And David couldn't and wouldn't let that happen...

David continued "I don't want
Harvey Ross to suspect anything. That's why princess, I'll buy you more new clothes. expensive and branded ones like Versace or Gucci." Tanya was a greedy woman...

She said " Fine. I'll just burn the dress after he wears it"...

Taehyung wore a beautiful dress that reached below his knees. The top part hugging her wait perfectly while the bottom was all spread out. Pairing then with silver close toe heels...

 Pairing then with silver close toe heels