☯....6....☯

Taehyung woke up.

he looked around and realized that he spent the night in Jimin's office...

he sat up on the brown leather couch where he slept on and noticed that he was wearing Jimin' jacket...

he looked around but couldn't find Jimin....

Then he heard a snore. he looked down and saw Jimin sleeping on the carpet floor...

 he looked down and saw Jimin sleeping on the carpet floor

he smiled and shook his shoulder.
He said in his sleep

" Five more minutes." he smiled again and shook his shoulder harder

"Wake up. We need to get home."

He woke up with his sleepy brown eyes and stretched...

He sat up on the floor and looked at his watch and asked while yawning

"How about we do breakfast and
then go home?".

"Jimin , I don't wanna get beaten up."

He looked at Tae and said

"They won't beat you up because of breakfast. We're going because I badly need coffee."

he smiled, standing up and helped him up too...

They had breakfast and then went home....

when Jimin and Taehyung reached home, their maid, Lucy came running to them and said ...

"Master Jimin , you should take him away. Master David is very angry.”

Jimin asked, "Has he slept?” Lucy replied

" He's been waiting for you both all night. All of them. Take him away,
now. "

But they were too late. David already came out through the door and held Taehyung. He choked his neck and said "You little bitch!"

Tanya and Ella looked smilingly. While Lucy was afraid and Jimin was trying to push his father away...

David pushed Jimin on the floor and Taehyung cried as he saw jimin fall down...

David clenched his hair tightly, making him yelp in pain..

He continued "You slapped jeon jungkook in front of everyone! I told you not to embarrass me! I should've killed you the day you turned 18!"..

After that, he slapped him two more times. He pulled back his hair and said ..

”Now listen to me very carefully, you brat! Jeon jungkook has called and he's coming today to meet us because he wants to talk. You will apologize to him and you will do whatever he says. Understand?!"..

He pulled his hair a little harder
as Tae said out loud, crying in pain "Understood."

He pushed him but Jimin caught him before he could reach the ground. he cried in his arms as all of them walked into the house...