☯....15....☯

JUNGKOOK POV

I don't think I've ever slept this comfortably. My eyes were still closed but my mind was awake...

 My eyes were still closed but my mind was awake

A light scent made my nostrils tingly and happy. And suddenly I felt that my back was a little cold but my cheeks and chest felt warm...

I opened my eyes and looked up.

he was sleeping while holding me close to him.

I looked at my arm around his waist. My gaze falls on his neck and I saw a dark hickey right there below his jaw. I was confused. I don't have any memory from last night at all...

But deep inside I was... happy. Weirdly content...

I looked at him again and he was beautiful. Gorgeous. Perfect. I don't know why but I rested my palm against his cheek and he rested his whole face against my palm while he was still sleeping...

I looked at him for a couple of minutes. Noticing every perfect feature of his face. His thin black eyelashes. My mark on his neck made me smile. His mole on nose point and kissable lips .

I wished I could just love easily again. I lightly moved my arms from around him and got up as slowly as I could and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up...

THIRD PERSON POV

When Taehyung woke up, he saw jungkook was gone.

he got up instantly because he knew that jungkook get mad if he saw him sleeping in his bed...

he got up quickly. But before he could walk out, his eyes looked himself in the mirror and he saw the hickey jungkook gave him.

he took his powder from his office bag and applied some on the mark. Trying to hide them...

After a while, jungkook came down.

In his pajamas but still shirtless. No one was around.

He looked at Taehyung alreadydressed up and asked:

dressed up and asked:

"Where is everyone?"

Tae put his breakfast on the table and said: