☯....36....☯

TAEHYUNG POV

I woke up early in the morning, he was still sleeping. I was on him. I could feel the warmth of skin under me.
everywhere...

I shuffled to get up but he groaned a little. I smiled at his sleeping figure...

His jet black hair a hot mess. A few strands on his thick brows that made him appear so gorgeous. I removed the strands from his forehead and ran my fingers in his hair...

I felt a pair of strong arms grabbing me and turning me over. I let out a small shriek.

He was hovering over me. His blue eyes did not appear to be sleeping. I asked in my pathetic small whisper

"When did you wake up?" He smiled and replied, " An hour ago."

His eyes trailed to my lips and I knew his intentions right then and there. He captured my lips, softly.

My eyes closed on their own. My palms resting against his chest. He leaned closer and kissed my neck earning a low moan from me...

Before he could kiss me again, his phone started ringing.

He grabbed it from his side table and let out a breath of exhaustion and said "I need to pick this up. I'll be back."

He lightly kissed the bridge of my nose and moved off me.

He was wearing his sweatpants while I wore nothing.

I looked at my clothes and they were gone. All of my things were gone. I saw a shirt on the floor.

His shirt and I put it on and made my way to my room, to take a shower and get ready for work.

I was feeling happy today. I heard a knock on the door and Jungkook said
" Taehyung I need to go to work now. Take your time and I'll see you there, okay?"

"Okay."

He was gone. I wonder what
was so important...

I closed the facet of the shower and wore my work clothes.

I chose to not have any breakfast today because I didn't have the appetite.

I made my way to the office with the car that jungkook kept for me.

I went up the 40th floor. I saw jungkook's door ajar. I got confused.

Jungkook never had his door open at all...

I went in and saw all the files scattered everywhere on his desk. Really really messy...

His tie was loose and his hair
messy. He ran his fingers through his hair which cause those little strands to brush against his eyebrows. He didn't even notice me.

He held the bridge of his nose and sighed in frustration. I asked, "You okay?"

His blue eyes glowed and sparkled like gemstones. If that was even possible. A full smile played on his lips.

I couldn't stop the smile that crept on my lips too.

His smile was contagious.He walked towards me and nuzzled his nose in my neck. Leaving a kiss on the vein..

He smiled at me and said, "I am now." His hand flat on my stomach and he lightly pushed me.

Closing the door and trapping me between him and it. He pecked my lips, looked at me, and kissed me again...

His arms wrapped around my waist, trying to pull me closer as much as he can.

My chest pushed into his. The burning desire wanted last night to happen again...