☯....11....☯

TAEHYUNG POV

The three of us sat at the table eating breakfast. I couldn't eat with my right hand as that bastard burned it...

Grandma looked at me concerned and asked: "What happened to your hand?"..

I was about to answer but he cut me off "I have a very clumsy wife."..

They both chuckled at me and I felt anger and anxiety growing inside of me...

What was my sin to get this torturous life? I felt so much hatred towards him as he ate his food calmly, reading his emails on his phone...

THIRD PERSON POV

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook looked at taehyung and said:

"Tae go get ready, we're going to work.” Ada looked at jungkook with furrowed brows and asked:

"Why does he have to go?" He smiled and answered

"Tae requested me to let him work last night. And I said what better to let him work than be by my side. I could get to know him better.”

Ada exclaimed "That's wonderful. At least he will be by your side all day.” He looked at Taehyung and said ..

"Yes, all damn day. Go get ready. I'll
be up in 5.".

Tae nodded and went upstairs. Jungkook didn't even let him eat his food properly...

After an hour of procrastinating about what to wear,Tae wore a high waisted light grey pant that is loose and hugged her curves perfectly and wore a basic white shirt on top light green jacket shirt, tucking it inside the white skirt. he left his long wavy hair open. And put on a very light pink lip color...

Jungkook came in and smiled as hewas fully dressed

was fully dressed. He said,

"I need you to give me your ring."
He held out his hand and Tae asked

′′W.Why?" He sighed and replied sarcastically

"I don't want anyone to know I'm married to you. It's a question for my reputation."..

Tae took off his ring. Jungkook held
his hand out and looked at him. Gesturing tae to give him his ring.
And he did...

Tae phone started ringing. Jungkook asked,

"What the hell is that noise?" Tae took his phone out of his bag. It was an old flip phone.