☯....32....☯

Jungkook was laying down on his bed, his mind wouldn't stop
working.

Jungkook was laying down on his bed, his mind wouldn't stopworking

And it was only him he was thinking about. Only Tae.

He sighed loudly and got up. Walking, down the stairs, and saw the light above the kitchen island turned on.

Taehyung was sitting on one of the high chairs. He walked to him and he looked at him with a wide smile while tae took a sip from the mug in his hand...

He gave Tae a confused look. He took the mug and smelled it. It was alcohol.

He sighed and asked, "What are you doing?"

"You told me to numb the pain."

Tae took the mug from him" So, I'm numbing the pain."

Before he could take a sip, jungkook took the mug away and said: "You know well that I didn't mean that."

Tae tilted his head, squinting his eyes: "What did you mean, Jeon jungkook?"

Jungkook gave him a disappointed look and said "I'll tell you in the morning. When you're sober. Let's go to bed."

Jungkook held his forearm but tae yanked it back and said through his gritted teeth

"You need to stop telling me what to do. everyone needs to stop telling me what to do. I'm not a child."

"Well, you're acting like one,
Taehyung."

Tae let out air through his nose and said " Fine after I finish my drink."

Jungkook took the mug he had in his hand and dropped the alcohol in the
sink in front of tae. He walked back to him and said

" Drink finish. Let's go."

"No!"

"What did you say?"

"I said NO!"

"Tae.."

"NO000000000. I'm not
going to bed."

Tae got up from his chair and went to the sink. Bent down and took a bottle of half-filled alcohol.

Tae opened the lid and started drinking directly...

Jungkook held the bridge of his nose and said: "Don't make me force you."

Tae smiled and challenged him"I'd like to see you try."

His bottom lips between his teeth. Like tae was being turned on by something.... or someone...

Whenever jungkook walked to him,
he'd run from his spot with the bottle still in his hand.

every time jungkook tried to catch
him he let out a scream and a giggle...