☯....8....☯

everything Ada sent him
from every dress, every piece
of jewelry either gold or diamond, Ella and Tanya distributed them all among themselves...

All of them one of them. Every gift filled greed in their eyes...

Tanya hates Taehyung more that he got to marry the most handsome male on the planet. And why wouldn't he? Jungkook was voted number I in the youngest and sexiest playboy ceo in Forbes magazine. He was even voted the most beautiful man in all of the korea. And as a matter of fact, he also took pride in being dominant, gorgeous, manipulative and powerful....

he looked at himself in the mirror naked as Tanya covered up the scars and fresh bruises. Beating the sponge hardly on the sore spots on his body as he said

"Daddy said that you need to learn how to cover up yourself." Taehyung just nodded...

Tanya left taehyung after doing his makeup and hair and slowly taehyung wore his so-called wedding dress. It was a dress that David bought from the thrift store....

It had fire on it...

It was clear that they didn't even care at all...

he looked at himself in the mirror and cringed hard...

he heard a knock on the door and said: "Come in."

Jimin came in with a wedding dress
in his hand.

He smiled and said as he handed him the dress,

"I'm not gonna let you get married in that awfully ridiculous dress."..

he smiled and went inside to
wear jimin' dress.

When tae came out, jimin smiled at him and held his face

When tae came out, jimin smiled at him and held his face. He said

" Just a little longer and we'll be out of Korea forever. And we're not coming back, okay?"

Tae nodded his head with a smile because jimin always kept his promise...

This time his promise was that they would move to LA forever...

He kissed Tae's forehead and
asked,

"Can I walk you down the aisle?"

he smiled and said,

"I'd love that more than...but David wants to give me away."

He understood and nodded because he knew it was no use to fight David on that...

When it was time for the wedding, jungkook kept the ceremony small...

Really small that only close friends were Invited.
David walked taehyung down the
aisle. His face plastered with a fake smile...

David said to him

"Shut your hole at all times. Don't talk to him until he speaks to you. And you don't deny him anything. Understand?" ..