☯....2....☯

TAEHYUNG POV

▲ TRIGGERING CONTENT ❗❗
(Sexual Rape sleep paralyzed)

Just make it stop...

please make it stop.

It hurts.

S-I-L-E-N-T-S-C-R-E-A-M-S

Anyone, please send me anyone..

Lord, is there anyone? I need someone Paralyzed...

I couldn't move nor could I cry. Skin slapping with mine...

Tears rolled down my cheek. But I couldn't make a sound. Was I dreaming about sleep paralysis again?..

I could feel the cold breeze on my bare skin. I was naked. I was moving...

But how?

My body was moving up and down. My head slightly tapped the headboard above...

The sound of skin slapping and the springs of mattress was all I could hear...

The smell of sweat and something butter was in the air.

Something familiar.
I felt a pinch between my legs

What is happening?
Why was my body moving up and down? I tried to look but something was holding my head down....

The room was dark. A silhouette came above me...

A man? But who?
He came closer to my face but I still couldn't see him.

I felt warm breaths on my ear that made me feel disgusted. Like spider crawling up on my body...

"I love it when I fuck you when you're paralyzed" my eyes shot wide. I know that VOICE all too well.

David!

I felt both of my legs up in the
air. Lege far apart from each other. That's when the pain stung. The sound of panting and groaning....

What's going on?!

Finally, after trying, I could move my head up a little but at the same time, my stomach knotted. Pain between my thighs. Pain in my core. I
screamed. So much pain....

I saw David between my legs. Thrusting in me harder and harder...

Naked, I was naked. He was too. He kept groaning my name. As he worked his pace faster and faster. I screamed in fear...

But he didn't stop. I begged him"Please stop. Please!"

But he ignored. He kept thrusting me again and again and again and again and again...

He said, "Release!" I shook my head. He again said, "Taehyung, release." I shook my head hard again. I focused on not letting him win this time. He trusted harder, making the whole bed creak.....