☯....31....☯

JUNGKOOK POV

I walked from the study to the living room and saw he was on the couch, sitting between Ella and Tanya.

All of them laughing together except for him. His hands Interlocked and he tapped his feet on the floor.

he looked uncomfortable
and scared...

I said a little loud, lied "I'd love to stay and chat, but I got work tomorrow.”

Ella said, "Tomorrow is Saturday."

I smiled and said "No rest for the wicked, Mrs. Parker."
( in this story Mr & Mrs parker are  taehyung uncle so they are parker and taehyung family name is Kim and his company name is Kim so don't confused)

Tanya said "Why don't you leave Taehyung here for the night? We've missed him and want to catch up with him."

I looked at Taehyung as his eyes widened at me. Begging me
no to...

I went to him and held his hand so he could stand up. I put my hand around his waist and said: "I would but I've grown addicted to him." I

looked at him and that's when I realized that this wasn't a lie. I said again " A night without him feels lonely."

he looked at me with widened eyes.
Tanya squinted his eyes at us as I pulled Taehyung closer to my side and kissed on his temple...

We said our goodbyes and left the house, walking to the car. I helped him sit and strapped him in...

After reaching home and going past the gates, Tae shouted,

"STOP THE CAR NOW!"

I did stop it. Looking at him in confusion. he unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. Falling on the grass.

I got out and ran to his side. he was on all fours, gasping for air. he sat on his knees as I reached down to him.

His eyes were red. Tears falling on his cheek. His body shivering. His chest gasping for air...

he said "I... I can't b-brea.." he couldn't finish his sentence.

It looked like he was having a panic attack. I held his face

"Taehyung look at me." he looked at me. Still couldn't breathe. I continued

"You're safe. You're with me. Away from them."

I rested our foreheads together and said "You're with me. They're not here. Nor they can hurt you."

he still had a problem breathing. I again said

"Taehyung look at me. Listen to my voice. Count with me... One... Two."

His body shivering as he continued
"Th-three... F-our... Fi-Fi"

"Five... Six"

"Se-Seven... Eigh-eight"

"Nine"

"T-Ten"

he stopped gasping as I continue
" Breathe Taehyung. Breathe."

The counting works. I never knew why he's used to counting most of the night or whenever I got angry, but now I do...

he started to suck large amounts of air like his lungs were out of them
and broke into a cry and whispered "Tha-Thank You."

I held him close to my chest
as he cried more. I looked down at him and he had his hand against his chest and I asked "Are you okay?"