☯....13....☯

WARNING❗
This chapter contains sleep paralysis & also triggering content

It had been two weeks. And over those weeks, taehyung followed every rule of his with care...

he even wrote those rules on a piece of paper and kept it in his pocket almost all the time...

What happened that day, jungkook anger got him scared. Frightened to the core. he was thankful that jungkook hadn't asked her any rule number 5... yet...

(Rule number 5 was that
Taehyung will not deny him any sexual desires.)

As days passed, taehyung made some friends in the building. More like kind acquaintances. But dong hee met him every day...

Tae had walked into the room at night. Jungkook waited for him in
his bed...

Tae lied on the floor like he usually does to sleep

Tae lied on the floor like he usually does to sleep. He said

"Taehyung?"

"Yes, master"

"Tomorrow is the 30th anniversary of the company. I've kept a dress for you in your closet. Wear that."

"Am I gonna be your escort,
master?"

"No. Don't forget to remove
your ring."

"I will, master"

And he turned around to the
other side...

Tae sighed through his mouth and closed his eyes. Pushing his hands inside the sleeves of his sweater and curling himself into a fetal position. Trying to save himself from the cold...

(NIGHTMARE TAEHYUNG POV)

A sound disturbs my sleep. Waking me up almost Immediately...

I opened my eyes and he was
sleeping with his bareback at me in his bed...

Why couldn't I move? It was like my body was numb. I could not move at all. I could not even move my head.

I felt like jaw was cured shut. I tried to call for help but my throat hurt. I whimpered as much as I could in pain that maybe Jungkook would help me. But I don't think he could hear me.

I heard a voice. Like someone
was snickering me at my struggles.

Looking to my left from the corner of my eye, there was a shadow of someone lying down beside me. I began to move in fear but it was no use.

I was trapped inside my own body. Locked like a prisoner...

I felt a hand on my chest, squeezing my right breast. Breathing in my ear and a groan of pleasure. I close my eyes but the squeezing on my breast got tighter and then I heard him say'