☯....18....☯

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung was kept in ICU. In a really hot room...

4 hours had gone by and he wouldn't wake up but jungkook was with him every minute...

He was outside. Worrying about him.
He looked up and his grandma came running to him. He got up and she hugged him. Crying and asking

"What happened to him?"

Obviously, he couldn't tell her the truth, so he remained quiet...

The doctor came to them and he asked: "Is he okay?"

"he hasn't woken up yet and his body is still cold as ice. But if he doesn't wake up in the next few hours, he might go into a coma forever or worse death. Let's hope for
the best."

Jungkook asked, "Can we see him?"

"What's your relationship with
the patient?"

He hesitated first but the answered, "I'm... his husband."

The doctor led them both into
the ICU. The hot room felt like his body was standing against fire..

Ada went closer to Taehyung but he didn't. He stood at a good distance. Enough distance that he couldn't even look at his face...

Ada stood beside him crying her eyes out. Jungkook felt guilty. No human would ever treat another human like that. even though he was a playful sexy billionaire in the eyes of the world. But in his eyes, he was nothing but a broken monster.

And that day he felt that more deeply...

Half an hour passed and Ada was still beside Taehyung...

Jungkook went to his grandmother
and said: "You should go."

"I don't want to. I don't want to leave you or him alone."

"I'll be fine. You should rest.
And I will keep you updated if anything happens."

She rested her old wrinkly palm against his cheek and
said: "Take care of him."

Jungkook smiled and said, "I will."

Not a minute passed and Ada left.
He walked towards the bed where Taehyung's body was lying. It looked lifeless but he was still breathing...

Jungkook touched his hand and
they were still cold. Seeing him lying there made something inside him turn on. The feeling of guilt.

The feeling of shame. He felt it deep.
He sat beside him. Gazing at
him. He noticed a mark on
his shoulder. But it wasn't a
mark. Looked like a bruise.

He touched it and it felt rough. He'd never noticed that mark...
ever.

Suddenly, he saw his eyes opening up. Tae looked at him
and said in a hoarse voice"

" JUNGKOOK ?"

He ran out to get the doctor...

They came in and examined him. The doctor asked,

"How were you exposed to such low temperature, Mr. Jeon?"

Tae glanced at jungkook and
Jungkook had his eyes on him. Tae hed

"I don't know." The doctor asked again

"Were you lying on something cold?"
Instantly jungkook replied

"The floor. It's a habit of his to sleep on the floor."

The doctor looked at Tae again
"Mr . Jeon , you should take care of yourself. Korea's cold is a monster. It's a miracle that you're up. Because if you wouldn't be, then you would have died tonight. Take care next time."

As soon as the doctor told him that, Tae wished deeply In his heart that no one had saved him. Because Tae felt like he was one step close to freedom...

Jungkook asked, "Can I take him home now?"

He replied" Not now. Let us run some tests on him and if it's all positive.
Then he can go."

The tests were all positive. But he was still weak...

Jungkook took him to the car in a
wheelchair...

Before Tae could get up from the chair. Jungkook picked him up making him gasp...

Tae looked at him stunned...

But jungkook didn't even glance at him once. He carefully put tae in the car and strapped himself IN..

The ride home was long and
quiet..

When they reached, jungkook got
out of the car and ran to his side. Tae got down by himself and said:

"I can go by myself."

But when Tae took a step forward, his feet gave away...

And before he could fall, jungkook grabbed him by his waist. Without letting him stand up again, he just picked him up again and walked inside...

Tae looked at him and his expression was serious. Not once he looked at him.

Tae said in a low voice " I can climb up myself, jungkook."

But jungkook ignored. He took him up the stairs and into the bedroom...

He lightly and gently put him on the comfy bed. Tae tried to get up to lie on the floor but jungkook pushed Him back and said:
"Stay down."

Jungkook covered him with a huge warm duvet of him. Jungkook asked "You hungry?"

even though he was but he shook his head no...

But somehow jungkook knew that he was. He said, "I'll get you something to eat."

It was weird. Seeing him take care of Tae a little. I wasn't something Tae could digest at all. The only person who ever took care of him is Jimin....

After sometime when he came up with a tray of food, Tae was already asleep. Peacefully...

He put his hand on Tae shoulder but before he could shake him to wake him up, he stopped himself.

He kept the tray of food on his side table and climbed on the other side of the bed...

He lied on his back thinking. Lost in his thoughts, he felt the bed move.
He looked beside him and saw Tae facing him. In deep slumber. Safe and sound...

He looked at Tae and noticed another mark on his neck. But when he tried to touch the mark, Tae unconsciously nuzzled in a little closer...

His face was closer to Jungkook. Tae's lips make him weak. He lightly pecks his lips without letting him notice. Gazing him for a while before sleep took over him as well...

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.