FEO 2

"Bye, Papa! Be careful on your way home!" Jaeheen says as she waved goodbye to her father

"Bye, Papa! Be careful on your way home!" Jaeheen says as she waved goodbye to her father. Jungkook smiles and waved back, watching as she disappeared into the school. Jungkook sighs, feeling a little sad.
"Aigoo, she's growing so fast" He says to himself, shaking his head.

He's startled as someone knocked on his window. Turning his head, his eyes as he sees a familiar face.
"Jimin hyung?" He says as he puts the window down.
"Hi, Jungkookie... Long time no see" Jimin says, smiling as he looked inside.

Jungkook got out of his car and walked to Jimin, giving him a hug. Pulling away, they chuckled as they stared at each other.
"How are you?" Jungkook asks as he looked at the older, who's now looking at him in worry.
"I am okay... How are you?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"I am okay? Why?" Jungkook says and Jimin sighs.

"Look at how you look, Kookie... You have bags under your eyes and you look so pale" Jimin says, worry laced in his voice.
"Hyung, I am okay... It's just from work, I needed to work extra so that Jaeheen can go into her dream university" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.

Although Jimin wanted to ask more, he didn't bother anymore as he sees that Jungkook looked like he needed some rest.
"Maybe some other time" He thought and smiled.
"I work here... I'll look after Jaeheen for you, so don't worry" Jimin says and Jungkook thanked him.

"I'll get going, hyung... I still need to go to work... Lets meet up some other time" Jungkook says, smiling as he got in his car and waved goodbye before driving off. As Jungkook's car drove away, Jimin sighs, watching with a sad expression.

"Oh, Kookie... I hope you're really taking good care of yourself"

 I hope you're really taking good care of yourself"