FEO 4

"Earth to Papa?" Jaeheen says and Jungkook finally snaps out of his trance

"Earth to Papa?" Jaeheen says and Jungkook finally snaps out of his trance. He looked at Jaeheen, who frowned at him.
"What happened? Are you okay, papa?" She asks as she held onto him.
"I... I am, let's get going" Jungkook says, giving an assuring smile before they started walking once again.

Jungkook sat in his room, opening his nightstand drawer and pulling something out. He stared at it and sighs. A photo, a single photo he had not put in the photo album for Jaeheen to not see...yet. He sighs, feeling his heart ache again, it always did whenever he stares at this specific photo.

"Oh, my baby..." He says, biting his bottom lip that wobbled. His phone rang, interrupting him. He looked at it and sees that it was Jimin's number. He answers the call and hears Jimin's happy tone.
"You called, hyung?" He says, clearing his throat and Jimin chuckles.

"Yes, just wanted to check up on you... I met Jaeheen, she didn't quite remember me but after hearing me call her what I used to call her as a kid, she instantly remembered me"

"Hmm, yeah... You did disappear for a long time" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Aish, I know... How are you? Did you hear-"

Jungkook frowns at the sudden pause, hearing Jimin clear his throat.
"Hear what, hyung?" Jungkook asks, it's like Jimin was hesitating.

"Well, do you really wanna hear it? I mean... We can talk about it another time"

"Just tell me what it is, hyung..." Jungkook says, sighing. Jimin also sighed and said "alright" before he revealed something.

"Taehyung... The Kim Taehyung, he's back in Korea"

"...What?"

Jaeheen huffs as she got in class, she felt a bit tired after finishing her project all by herself, so much for partnering up. As she sat, someone also sat beside her. She turned her head and sees a familiar face. The guy looked back at her in surprise, smiling.

"Oh... It's you"

 It's you"