FEO 8

Jungkook looks around the school

Jungkook looks around the school. The school he had used to go to. The school where he met him.
"Papa?" Jaeheen says, snapping her father out of his trance.
"Hmm?" Jungkook hums, looking at his daughter.

"Come on, we're going to be late" Jaeheen says, giggling. Jungkook nodded and let Jaeheen pull him. They walked inside the gymnasium, where people are seated on the bleachers. The place was a bit noisy because everyone was chattering.

Jaeheen looks around and finds a spot for them.
"Let's go there, papa" She says and pointed at the spot. Jungkook follows her and sat down as soon as they reached the space.
"Let's wait for Taekyu" Jaeheen says, smiling.

"Dad, I told you to wake up early... Did you stay up again?" Taekyu says, huffing as he stared at his father, who just finished changing.
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry... Yes, I stayed up late again" Taehyung says, laughing.

They arrived at the school after a few minutes and they could see the place was pretty crowded.
"See, I told you that we should be early" Taekyu says, pouting. Taehyung smiled apologetically and got out, rushing to the school.
"This place hasn't changed at all" Taehyung says, smiling as memories flashes in front of his eyes.

The place where he met him, his first love. They walked to the gymnasium and sees that the place is crowded and is pretty noisy. Taekyu scans the place and finally spots Jaeheen.
"There she is!" Taekyu says and pointed at Jaeheen.

Taehyung's head turns in a flash, seeing a girl all alone.
"Is that..." Taehyung couldn't finish his word as Taekyu grabbed his arm to go to the space. Reaching the spot, the two made eye contact and she smiled. Taehyung gulps, she has the same smile as him. Him and this girl had the same smile, just like how Taekyu has his smile.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jaeheen... Nice to meet you, sir"

 Nice to meet you, sir"