FEO 17

As soon as Jungkook finishes his side of the story, he had noticed that Taekyu became quiet

"Honey? Are you okay?" Jungkook asks, snapping Taekyu out of his trance.
"Oh, yeah... I am okay, papa... Just thinking about something..." Taekyu says, smiling at Jungkook who nodded.

Jaeheen stared at her father who tilted his head to the side as he waited for any response.
"Jae-" Taehyung is cut off as he felt himself being embraced tightly. He smiled and hugged back and hears a sniffle.
"I'm so sorry for being mad with you, dad" Jaeheen says, her voice breaking a bit as she tries not to cry.

"It's okay, baby... You had a reason" Taehyung says, rubbing her back to calm her down.
"I forgive you" Jaeheen says and Taehyung smiles, nodding.
"Thank you" He says and kissed the side of her head. There was a knock, interrupting their moment.

"I'll go get it" Jaeheen says and Taehyung nodded as he went back to looking at the papers on the coffee table. Jaeheen walked to the front door, expecting it to be Taekyu with their papa but as soon as she opened the door, she's mef with an unfamiliar woman. She frowns and the woman stared at her.

"Who are you?" She asks and Jaeheen raises his brow.
"Who am I? Uhm... Who are you, madam?" She says and the woman scoffs.
"Whatever... Taehyung! Taehyung! I know you're here!" She started screaming and Jaeheen immediately blocks the door. Footsteps are heard and Taehyung steps in.

"Madam, please don't cause a scene in my house" Jaeheen says, groaning as she tries her best to keep her out.
"Taehyung, there you are" She says, smiling. Taehyung's eyes widened and Jaeheen feels her heart drop as soon as she hears the word that came out of her father's mouth.

"Mom?"