FEO 12

Hearing those words come out of Jaeheen's mouth made Jungkook shut up

Hearing those words come out of Jaeheen's mouth made Jungkook shut up. So Jaeheen was able to hear his cries every night. She could hear how he sobbed while looking at photos that he had hidden.

"Papa... Why? Why do you cry because of him? If he had a reason to leave us, then I should've known... You should've told me, papa... So that I will be able to understand his cause..." Jaeheen says, voice breaking due to her holding back tears.

Jungkook's heart ached once again as he hears Jaeheen say those words, along with her still trying to act strong.
"If he had a reason, papa... Then you shouldn't be crying because of him. You crying means he had hurt you... Your feelings. He should've showed up when I was still a kid... So I could've had a bond with him... But I'm an adult now, papa... I don't know how I will be able to adjust to this" Jaeheen says and Jungkook felt tears form in his eyes.

"Can you at least accept Taekyu for now?" Jungkook says and Jaeheen sighs.
"Of course, I can accept Taekyu... He didn't know... But I don't know about him... It'll take a long time" Jaeheen says and Jungkook nodded.
"I understand" Jungkook says and watches as Jaeheen went back to being quiet and looking out the window. Jungkook could only sigh, feeling sad.

"Dad, why didn't you tell me I had a sister? Specially a twin sister" Taekyu says as they drove back home.
"Well... I didn't know..." Taehyung says and Taekyu frowns.
"What do you mean?" Taekyu asks and Taehyung sighs.

"Something happened back then which had caused me and your papa to be separated, you'll know once me and your sister will work it out... I wanna be close to her... I wanna help your papa too"

 I wanna help your papa too"