FEO 22

They spent their 2 day vacation bonding

They spent their 2 day vacation bonding. Jaeheen and Taekyu were very happy to see their parents happy. They had big smiles and was all lovey dovey with each other that the two had to separate so that they can have their moment.

While they had their moments, Jaeheen and Taekyu went and had their sibling bonding. They went to every places they can eat and play around, they ended up being scolded by their parents for going away without any say, they were so worried when they saw that their children went missing.

"Don't worry, kids, there will be a next time" Taehyung says as he watched his twins pout as they looked outside the car.
"But I don't wanna go to school... It's boring" Taekyu whined, huffing.
"Like father like son" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Why did I get involved?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook pinches his arms.
"Don't act innocent, Kim Taehyung... Remember when we were in college? You'll rant to me all day and night, telling me how boring school is and how you just want to go have a vacation" Jungkook says and the two laughed, watching their parents playfully argue.

Jungkook smiles as he looked back, seeing their twins asleep with their heads on the windows.
"Aigoo, no wonder the car became quiet... They're asleep" Jungkook says and is startled as his phone rang all of a sudden. He grabbed it in a flash, turning it down.

He answers the call while Taehyung focuses on the road.
"Mom?" Jungkook says and Taehyung frowns.
"What do you mean you're at my front door? Mom, I'm not home" Jungkook says, raising his brow.

"I'm with Jaeheen... You have an extra key, right? We're almost home, just wait for me inside"

"You have dad with you? Then let him in too... Bye"

 Bye"