FEO 5

Jaeheen looks back at him and nodded but not saying anything

"By the way, nothing happened to your father, right? I'm sorry for that" He says, scratching his nape.
"It's all good, papa is not that weak" Jaeheen says, smiling.

"If you don't mind, what is your name?" The guy says and Jaeheen nodded.
"I'm Jeon Jaeheen, 18 years old" She says, shaking the guy's hand.
"If you don't remember my name, it's Kim Taekyu... I'm also 18" He says and Jaeheen nodded.

"The professor will arrive soon" Jaeheen says and Taekyu nods, listening to her.

"You're new, right?" Jaeheen asks and Taekyu nodded.
"Yeah, me and my dad just got back here in Korea..." Taekyu says as he puts down his tray.
"Oh, that's why you kinda have an accent" She says, also doing the same.

"Yeah, glad that dad still taught me my native language... By the way, when is your birthday?" Taekyu asks and Jaeheen chuckles.
"You're really asking me that?" Jaeheen asks and Taekyu chuckles.
"Well, I just wanted to know... It's because we have the same age" Taekyu says and Jaeheen scoffs.

"It's in a few days... December 1" She says and Taekyu gasps, startling her.
"Sorry, December 1? I was born on the same day" Taekyu asks and Jaeheen chuckles.
"I'll have to ask dad if I have a twin..." Taekyu jokes, laughing.

"I'm home!" Taekyu says as he walked inside the house. He looks around and spotted his father, on his phone.
"Dad-" He's cut off as Taehyung, his dad, puts a finger his lips to tell him be quiet.

"Okay, please inform me if you find any" Taehyung says and then looked at Taekyu.
"Hmm?" Taehyung says and Taekyu smiled. He had a smile on his face but as soon as Taekyu asked these questions, it disappeared.

"Dad, do I have any siblings? I wanna know where my other parent is"