FEO 13

Knocks on the door made Jaeheen stand up in a hurry as no one was answering the door

Knocks on the door made Jaeheen stand up in a hurry as no one was answering the door. She had called for her father, who was actually in teh laundry room doing their room, so she had ended up doing it.

As soon as she opened the door, her smile fell. It was her father, along with Taekyu.
"Heen ah? Who was it?" She hears, turning around and made eye contact with her father. She moves out of the way to let her father see who it was.

"Hyung? How did you know my address?" Jungkook asks, surprised to see the older.
"I asked Jimin... Oh, I brought something" Taehyung says and held two paper bags. Jungkook looked at it and sees that it was something grocery items.

"Thank you so much, hyung... I was actually thinking of going to the grocery store" Jungkook says, smiling.
"You're very welcome" Taehyung says, patting Jungkook's shoulder.
"May we come in?" Taehyung asks, smiling.
"Hi, papa" Taekyu happily says, waving at Jungkook, who waved back with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, yeah" Jungkook says and moved to the side to let the two in. Jungkook gave Jaeheen a look and gave her a reassuring smile. As the two walked in, Jungkook moves close to Jaeheen.
"Why are they here, papa?" Jaeheen asks and Jungkook sighs.
"Let them be, Heen... It'll be okay, I promise... Please don't ignore your father for now, he's trying" Jungkook says as he stared at her.

Of course Jaeheen can't say no to her father. So, she nodded, sighing.
"Thank you so much, honey... I promise you, I'll explain to your father how you feel... Or do you want to personally tell it to him?" Jungkook asks and Jaeheen thinks.

"I... I think I should be the one to say it... I don't wanna trouble you"

"Okay, you can do it once you're ready"