FEO 24

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Mr Jeon says as he looked at his wife, who looked at him

"Honey..." She tries saying but her husband shook his head.
"Don't honey me, tell me the truth" Mr Jeon says, glaring at her.

"I didn't... I wanted them separated... Mrs Kim also wanted them separated... We agreed on doing such plan... I didn't... I'm so sorry" She says, looking down.

"Grandma... Why would you do such thing? Do you know how much papa suffered?" Jaeheen says, looking at her grandma with disappointment.

"Jae... Grandma didn't mean to... Mrs Kim told me that... That... That your twin died and that... Oh, goodness" She says, tears falling down her cheeks.
"Mom, why are you crying? You did this to yourself" Jungkook says, frowning.

"You made me believe that Taehyung really did leave our son? You didn't think of our son's feelings? How it will affect him? Our son almost died that day, why would you do such thing?" Mr Jeon says, his face showed betrayal.

"Honey, I'm so sorry... Jungkook, Taehyung... Jae and you, I'm so sorry..." She says, referring to Taekyu because she didn't know his name.
"I don't know how to feel about you now... You kept this secret for so long... You were the reason why our son almost lost his life... Ended his life" Mr Jeon says, blinking away his tears.

"Honey, please... I'm really sorry" She says, kneeling down as she hugged her husband's leg.
"No, I don't know what to do with you now" Mr Jeon says and pushing her. He looks at his son and walked to him, hugging him before breaking down.

"Honey, I'm so sorry... Dad is sorry for what mom did to you... I promise you that she will never be able to ruin your life again..."