FEO 6

Taehyung is shocked at the sudden question

Taehyung is shocked at the sudden question. Yes, Taekyu have always asked where his other parent is... That was when he was still a kid, a toddler. After that, Taekyu stopped talking about it when Taehyung couldn't give him any answers.

He didn't expect that Taekyu will once again ask. Plus, he asked if he has any siblings. Taehyung stared at Taekyu, sighing. It was time. Taekyu was old enough now. He needs to have knowledge about him.

"Taekyu..." Taehyung says and Taekyu tilts his head to the side.
"Can I know where my mother is?" Taekyu asks, frowning.
"Taekyu, it's not mother... It's father" Taehyung says and Taekyu becomes confused.
"What do you mean, dad?" Taekyu asks, a bit confused.

"I know it's a bit confusing... But you know our world, right? Men can carry too, and you are one of those babies" Taehyung says and Taekyu looked at him in surprise.
"Really? Then can I know where my other father is?" Taekyu asks and Taehyung sighs once again.
"That's why we came back here in Korea... To find him..." Taehyung says.

"Why the sudden question, Jaeheen ah?" Jungkook asks as he puts down her plate.
"Well, it's just... There's this new guy at school who just came back here and he has the same birth date as me" Jaeheen says and Jungkook chuckles.

"Everyone can have a birthday twin, honey" Jungkook says, although his heart told him that maybe this guy she's talking about has some connections with him, but he's denying it.
"Papa, do you know any Kim Taehyung?" Jaeheen asks out of the blue, making Jungkook freeze in his spot.

"Why do you know that name?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. He gulped, feeling nervous and happy at the same time. Did he really come back?

"Well, the guy I'm talking about, Kim Taehyung is his father"