FEO 20

Mrs Kim looked at Taehyung with shock, she couldn't find any words to say, so she stayed quiet

"I'm kindly asking you to leave now, mom" Taehyung says, staring at her as he sighs. She looked at all of them with a glare before she walked back to the car and drove away.

"Jae" Jungkook says, looking at her, who then gave him an apologetic smile.
"Let them be for now, Jungkook ah" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Fine, but next time, let us deal with it" Jungkook says and the two nodded.

"Jae, Jae... Wake up, Jae" Jaeheen hears as she felt herself being shaken. She let out a groan, opening her eyes to be met with her twin, who has a big smile on his face.
"What is it, Tae?" She says, huffing as she covered her face with the pillow.

"Jae, let's go and get ready... Dad told me to call you and get ready since we're going somewhere" Taekyu says, smiling as he clapped in excitement.
"But can't it wait?" Jaeheen says, huffing as she now removes her face away from the pillow.

"Nope, dad took a day off for today so that we can have a family bonding time" Taekyu says, pouting as he stared at Jaeheen who looks like she'll is asleep once again.
"Jae!" Taekyu says and startled Jaeheen, who groaned and sat up.

"Fine, get out of my room, I'll get ready" Jaeheen grumbles, scratching her head. Taekyu nodded and left the room, leaving Jaeheen with herself.
"I'll-" She is cut off as Taekyu's voice is heard from the outside.
"Don't even try falling asleep again!" Taekyu says and eventually left.
"Aigoo~" Jaeheen says, sighing and went to get ready.

"Where are we going?" Jaeheen asks as she looked around.

"Somewhere very special to me and your papa"