FEO 15

Taehyung freezes at that question

Taehyung freezes at that question. He knew he was going to hear this come out of their mouths, but he had never imagined how it would went.
"I know it's a sudden question, but I just wanted to know, dad" Jaeheen says, sighing.

"I had took this opportunity to finally ask you... I wanted to know why... Why you left me and Papa without even any trace" Jaeheen says and Taehyung gulped. He looked at Jaeheen and sees that her face is very serious and sad at the same time.

"Jaeheen ah... Me and your papa were really young when we had you both" Taehyung says. He knew he couldn't dismiss this talk now, they needed to know. They're old enough to know now.
"That meant me and your papa were still under our parents' houses and they were the ones who always decided for us" Taehyung pauses and looked at her.

"Dad, please... Let me stay with him" Taehyung says as he stared at his father, his half together as he begged on his knees.
"I had let you both date each other but we didn't expect that you guys would disobey us like this, Taehyung! What do you mean you got him pregnant?! Huh?! Now what are you gonna do, his parents are already hating you for this shit you guys had done!" Mr Kim says as he glared at his son, his face turning red from anger.

"Dad... Mom, please help me... I wanna stay with him, I'll take responsibility! I will do my best, I will take care of him! Please just let me stay with him" Taehyung says, crying as he bowed.
"Fine" Mrs Kim says and Taehyung felt happy to know that his mother was on his side. But what he didn't know was that there was some consequences.

Taehyung woke up as he felt himself moving. He groaned, feeling his body ache and he also heard some cries that made him look around.
"Jungkook...?" He whispers, his voice hoarse. He sees his arms in a cast, being held by a sling.
"Taehyung, you're finally awake, baby" He hears, seeing his mother who smiled.

"What happened, mom?" He asks and his mother sighed.
"You and Jungkook got into an accident, honey" His mother says and his eyes widened.
"Where's Jungkook, mom? Is he okay? How about our babies? Are they okay?" Taehyung says but his mother calms his down.

"Taehyungie, I'm really sorry... The accident... Jungkook wasn't able to survive ... Along with your baby girl..." His mother says and Taehyung turned his head and sees his son, who cried.
"No... No, mom... It can't be... Why are we here at the car? Mom, I should be seeing Jungkook's body..." Taehyung says and his mother shook his head.

"Jungkook's parents doesn't wanna see you, baby... They hate you for what happened to their child..." His mom says and Taehyung shook his head. He looked at his baby boy and carefully took him, crying as he held the baby to his chest.
"Oh, my baby... I'm so sorry, I'm really so sorry..."

As Taehyung chants this, he didn't notice the small smirk on his mother's face.