FEO 18

As Taehyung said that, another voice is heard, making them look back

"Grandma?" Taekyu says, making his father stand behind him invade his grandma does something.
"Taekyu, honey!" She says but stopped as she sees who was behind Taekyu.

"You" She says, voice laced with venom as she pointed at Jungkook. She was about to walk close to him when Taekyu stops her.
"Grandma, no" Taekyu says, glaring at his grandmother.

"You're disobeying me now, Kyu?" She says, confused as she stared at her grandchild.
"I know what you did, grandma" Taekyu says, shaking his head as a sign of disappointment.
"What are you saying, Taekyu? That guy behind you, left your dad" She says, frowning.

"No, I heard his side, grandma... You guys planned all of it. You guys made them separate, you guys made them suffer" Taekyu says, looking at her and sighing.
"Mom, why are you here?" Taehyung asks as he stared at his mother.

"I'm here to make you come back to where you were, where you had a good life... Not here, where someone will ruin your life once again-" She is cut off as Jaeheen scoffs.
"Jae" Jungkook warns but Jaeheen ignores him, she was not going to let this woman, who was supposed to be her so called "grandma", talk bad about her papa, who sacrificed everything just to give her a good life.

"You're not going to talk about my papa like that when you're the one who was really the cause of dad's suffering. You're the one who ruined his life" Jaeheen says, glaring at her.
"I don't care if you're older than me, or you're my grandma, but you don't talk about my papa like that. I won't let you, not when he did everything for me" Jaeheen says, scoffing at her.

"And who are you to talk like that to me?"