FEO Finale

Mr Jeon pulled away from the hug, looking at Taehyung, who bowed his head to show respect

"Taehyung, I'm so sorry for what my wife did to you... For making you suffer along with my son" He says, sighing.
"I promise she will never be able to bother your family" He says and Taehyung nodded.

"Grandpa?" Taekyu says, making Mr Jeon look at him. The older man felt himself tearing up once again. In front of him was the grandchild he didn't know was alive. From what his wife had told him before was that Taehyung left after finding out his child died.

But here is the said child, alive and healthy. When he found out that Taehyung "left", he held a grudge and promised to himself that once he meets Taehyung again, he would keep him away from his son, but knowing the true story, all those anger he had for the man went away and it turned to his wife.

"Taekyu?" Mr Jeon says, which shocked Taekyu, he had never told him his name.
"Dad? How did you know his name?" Jungkook asks and Mr Jeon chuckles.
"I had remembered you talking about if you ever had a son, you'd call him Taekyu" Mr Jeon says and Jungkook smiles, nodding.

"I just guessed it? Wait, that's really your name? Taehyung?" Mr Jeon says and Taehyung nodded.
"Yeah... I wanted to keep the name Jungkook wanted for our son, I didn't change it to anything" Taehyung says and Mr Jeon smiles, opening his arms and letting Taekyu hug him.
"Oh, I'm so sorry for not knowing about you" Mr Jeon says and Taekyu nodded, forgiving him.

Mr Jeon had made sure that his wife isn't able to bother the family again. He divorced her, and although it hurt, he had wanted to do it for so long now. Mr Kim also found out and helped Taehyung and Jungkook too, their wife and ex-wife were banned from even getting close with the family.

"Thank you so much for supporting me, dad" Jungkook says, hugging his father.
"I will always support you no matter what... You and your family... I love you, my not so little one" Mr Jeon says, chuckling as he hugged back.

"Group hug!"

"Yeah!"