FEO 16

"Grandma and grandpa planned all of this to keep you both away from each other?" Jaeheen asks, shocked to hear such thing happened and understood the reason why her father was away from her

"Yes... I really thought you and your papa was gone... And I gave up..." Taehyung says, sighing.
"But how did you know about me?" She asks and Taehyung smiled.

"When I found out that your grandma lied to me, I had hope that you guys are still here... I'm glad I found you both" Taehyung says as he hugged Jaeheen, who hugged back.

"Papa?" Taekyu says and Jungkook hummed.
"Why did you and dad separate?" Taekyu asks and Jungkook sighs.
"Well..." Jungkook starts and...

"You are not going to meet that Taehyung for now, Jungkook. Listen to me and your father" Mrs Jeon says as she glared at her son, who glared back.

"I don't care! I want to meet Taehyungie hyung!" Jungkook says and rushed out of the house, seeing Taehyung's car and running to it with a hand on his bump.

"Jungkook! You can't do this! You're on your last month! What if something bad happened!" He hears but he ignores it as he got inside the car.
"Hyung, lets go..." Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded. They were planning to run away...

Bright lights disturbed Jungkook from his sleep. He tried moving but everything hurts. His hand unconsciously went to his bump. But there was nothing. He groaned as he tried to sit up, only to be stopped by someone.

He looked at who it was and sees his mother, who smiled at him, holding his baby girl.
"Mom... Where... Where is my son?" Jungkook asks and his mother sighs.

"Taehyung ran away with your son, honey... His mom and him ran away when you were asleep... They left you, honey... I told you he wasn't worth it..." His mother says and Jungkook shook his head.

"No, no... That can't be... He told me he was going to take me with him... My baby... My son... Why did he leave me? He can't... He lied...?"