FEO 19

"I'm the granddaughter you had decided to abandon and made me grow up without my dad" She says, glaring at her grandma

"Granddaughter?" She says, confused.
"Yes, mom. Taekyu is a twin. Jaeheen is his twin" Taehyung says, staring at her.

"Why didn't I know Taekyu is a twin?" She says, frowning.
"From what I had remembered before Taekyu was born... Jaeheen was taken away since there was some complications with Jungkook that day, the impact he had received from the car accident and him having an emergency delivery was too much for his body and the doctors had to make sure he's stable... You only got in when Taekyu was born and I don't remember everything from that..." Taehyung says, sighing.

She looked shocked at what she heard and then turned to Jaeheen, who scoffed.
"If you are going to apologize, I don't need it... I knew what you did..." Jaeheen says, shaking his head.
"You, what did you teach my grandchildren for them to disobey me like this?" She says, pointing at Jungkook.

"Ma'am... I didn't teach my children anything... It's you who did something for them to disobey you..." Jungkook says and Taehyung grabbed his mother.
"Mom, stop all of this. I'm not going to let you control my life anymore. I already lost trust in you when I found out what you had did to me and Jungkook, you can't control me anymore. I'm an adult now and can do things without needing you" Taehyung says, his face serious along with his voice.

"Taehyung-" She tried saying but Taehyung shook his head.

"After this, mom... You can go back to that place and forget about us. I don't want anymore contact with you and dad. I'll only talk to both of you once you both realized what you guys had did"

 I'll only talk to both of you once you both realized what you guys had did"