FT - Who are you?

It was another quiet day in the land of Fiore, except for at the Fairy Tail Guild hall where all chaos had ensued. It was the usual business Rena had learned, someone would bump someone and in turn, they'd irrationally lash out and fight back, food would be thrown, fists would fly, magic would be cast, and someone would yell something about being a manly man, etc.

Rena was still at her dorm getting ready for the day. The team had another intense mission the day before and Rena had slept in, unintentionally. She was going to have to ask Mirajane for a coffee once she got to the guild hall. Before she left her room she decided to check in with Sy before heading to the guild hall.

"Mystic, any news on the front?"

"No, it's still pretty quiet, other than the guild itself. How many days since you said they entered this realm's atmosphere?"

"It's been 4 days now."

"I don't like that. They should have made a move by now."

"I agree. Something is definitely off, so keep your guard up. If nothing has happened in another 3 days, You'll need to come back to the base for a while. It's not a good idea for you to be in another world for a prolonged period of time."

"Yeah, understood. Well, I'm going to head to the guild now. Talk to you later."

"Be careful Mystic. We have no idea who might show up."

Rena let out a sigh. She was still pretty nervous about the possibility of having to fight someone. She'd only experienced "combat" in training and the missions she went on with the guild were all relatively small. Nothing that was world-changing. Nothing with extreme danger.

As Rena walked closer to the guild she froze. Something didn't feel right. The air didn't feel right. It was also way too quiet.

No.. It couldn't be...

She started to run, reaching the guild hall in seconds, she slowly entered the courtyard and saw the doors to the hall open. Someone she didn't recognize was standing in the doorway.

~Early that day~

Everyone was doing their usual things in the guild hall. Natsu and Happy were eating. Lucy was chatting with Levy about some books she had been reading lately. Erza was googly eyeing a piece of strawberry cake. Gray was trying to fight off a love-sick Juvia. He ended up walking backward into Natsu, making the pink-haired boy spill his food. He of course in turn jumped up and started spewing insults at Gray, fire engulfing his fist, ready to fight.

The two started shooting magic at each other and a few others ended up joining the fight. As usual, the guild hall was in chaos, food was flying, fists were punching, chairs were in the air and one ended up landing on Erza's cake.

If there's anything you should know about Erza...it's that she has a major sweet tooth and her cake is the most precious thing she could possess. Just as she was about to indulge in her first bite of strawberry goodness, it was smashed. Erza's aura turned as red as her hair as she rose from her chair. As she did, everyone froze in their spots ready for the beat down of their lives. But before she could deliver the blows, the doors to the guild hall burst open, leaving only the silhouette of a stranger.

Everyone would have frozen if they had not already been from Erza's intense bloodlust for ruining her cake. Though she put that all aside, feeling the presence of the stranger in the doorway. They didn't feel right, something was definitely wrong.

Tension was rising as it felt like an eternity had passed. Finally, the stranger stepped inside the hall letting everyone see this mysterious individual.

It was a man wearing an all-black suit trimmed in white. His hair was jet black and his eyes an auburn shade, laced with animosity.

The man scanned the room, looking for his target. He was enjoying the look of surprise mixed with fear from some of the individuals in the room. Not seeing the target he was looking for he decided to demand they give them up.

"Give me Lucy Heartfilia. The celestial wizard." he snarled.

Everyone just stared in shock thinking the same thing. Why does he want Lucy? Who is this guy?

Master Makorov suspected this was who Mystic was here to protect Lucy from. He scanned the room looking for Mystic, growing concerned each second when he didn't see her.

Erza turned her dark aura towards this stranger in their doorway. "Who are you and why do you want Lucy?" she snapped.

"Who I am is of no concern of yours. Just give me the girl and I'll be on my way." he smiled disgustingly.

"We're not giving you Lucy," Natsu said with a growl.

"Playing the hard way then huh?" he took another step forward before he felt the presence of someone behind him.

~Back to the Present~

Rena froze as she could feel the man's presence. His magic power was stronger than Makorov's. She moved forward as she heard him say something to the guild, moving to take another step into the hall.

He stopped and turned his head to look at Rena.

"Oh another Fairy came to play?" he taunted.

"Came to play? No. I came to stop you." she replied with a smirk. She wasn't sure where this cocky attitude was coming from, but she pleaded with herself that it wouldn't get her into trouble.

"A little cocky now are we?"

"Cocky? Nah, I'm just extremely confident." Shut up Rena..you're not really all that confident. Where is this coming from?  She was saying to herself.

"Pft and what makes you so confident you can stop me?" he chuckled.

Rena heard Erza shout from inside the guild hall "Mystic, be careful. His magic power is stronger than Master Makarov's."

The man looked towards Erza and smiled menacingly before turning back towards Rena.

"So Mystic was it? You heard the lady. I'm extremely powerful so you should be careful. I'm just here for one thing. Give me what I want and I'll leave."

Rena reaches for her bracelet, takes it off, and places it in her pocket.

"Yeah, I heard her loud and clear." she reached up, unbuttoning her cloak "Let's get one thing straight. I'm Mystic to them but to you..." She dropped her cloak, revealing her magic power, which was twice as strong as the man in front of her.

She let a grin cross her face as she looked back up to the man in front of her.

"I'm your worst nightmare."