MHA - Hawks

A few days later, Rena was trotting through a wooded area. She had gotten a lead on a possible hideout for a group of villains that Sy was worried might attract the attention of a certain deranged guardian. So, here was Rena making her way through the wilderness. She almost felt like she was back home making her way through her woods to the lake. Her thoughts drifted back, back to the lake and to the boy she missed. She quickly shrugs if off, telling herself to get it together. He was gone and he wasn't coming back. Not for her, not like he said he would.

"Mystic, you there?"

Rena was snapped out of her thoughts when Sy popped in her earpiece.

"Yeah, I'm here whats up?"

"I think I'm picking up a faint signal of a guardian. I'm sending it to your phone. With how fast it's moving it's likely in a vehicle but it's quickly approaching your location. Where are you by the way?"

"Oh, I'm following a lead of some activity up here in these woods. Apparently, there is a mansion in these woods that a lot of shady people have been going to. Something about a new liberation army? I'm not sure of the details but I thought it might be worth checking out. It might be connected to the League of Villians."

"Interesting. That could be a possibility. Good work. Just be careful."

"I will. I wasn't exactly planning on marching in the front doors. Now where's the signal coming from?"

"You should be receiving it on your phone now."

*Ding*

"Yup, there it is, oh wow you weren't kidding. They are close."

Rena crouched down behind some bushes and watched as a black SUV drove up to the mansion. What Rena didn't notice was someone was watching her, from the shadows a man slowly started approaching her.

~ POV change ~

A man with blonde hair, gold eyes, and crimson wings was soring through the air. He was going somewhere he really didn't want to be, but he had to go. It was his mission after all. A mission that was taking a lot out of him. He was playing both sides and both sides were using him for his status, the number 2 hero: Hawks.

He was almost back to the mansion that the League of Villains and the Meta Liberation Front were using as a secret base. He suddenly noticed something strange in the woods below him. He slowed down and was hovering in the air just out of range to be detected. He sent a feather down to investigate. He could pick up vibrations in his feathers and decode them into pieces of information.

It was a woman, and she appeared to be sneaking around gathering information on the LOV and PLF, but why? His curiosity grew so he moved in closer and moved his feather in to listen.

"Oh, I'm following a lead of some activity up here in these woods. Apparently, there is a mansion in these woods that a lot of shady people have been going to. Something about a new liberation army? I'm not sure of the details but I thought it might be worth checking out. It might be connected to the League of Villians."

*pause*

'She must be talking to someone on the phone, I see an earpiece in her ear. I can't make out what the person on the other end is saying though.' Hawk thought to himself.

"I will. I wasn't exactly planning on marching in the front doors. Now where's the signal coming from?"

*pause*

*Ding*

"Yup, there it is, oh wow you weren't kidding. They are close."

Hawks watched as the woman crouched down behind a bush, seemingly trying to get a better look at the SUV that was pulling up to the mansion.