FT/MHA - Going Home

Sy's face went pale. She sat back down and frantically started typing. Once she found what she was looking for she turned her monitor around. "Is this him?"

Hawks and Rena looked at the screen and both nodded "Yes."

"Oh no.." Sy said as she slumped in her chair.

"Oh no what?" Rena asked.

"Kage. He's the missing scientist. He's been missing for months." Sy was starting to piece things together.

"The hacker. It had to be him. Not only was he a renowned scientist but he was also the head specialist in our cyber security. He had to be the one who was hacking the system."

"But how and why would he know to hack your lab?" Rena asked.

"He must have recognized my work from your equipment." Sy sighed.

"So he's from this world?"

"Yes. He's from this world," she replied.

"That's why he looked relieved when I said I was looking for someone, he thought I was there for him.." Rena said, remembering when his face showed some sort of emotion. "But he was working for the League, a criminal organization. Should we be worried?"

"I can't say. He never really seemed to have motives for anything. Just always experimenting, wanting answers to life questions. I believe he was last studying human genetics on a more substantial level. I assume that's where he discovered the base code theory. I had heard rumors but didn't think anything of it." Sy said, moving her monitor back and crossing her hand under her chin.

"Do what do we do now?" Hawks asked.

"Well. We rescued Aviv, but Kage concerns me now. Would you be able to keep an eye on him, Hawks?" Sy asked.

"Sure. I can keep an eye out," he replied.

"Thank you. And thank you Fairy Tail, for coming on such short notice."

"Of course. Mystic is family. We'll help her out anytime." Erza said with a smile.

"Yeah! Mystic, when are you coming back to the guild? I still want to spare with you." Natsu said, punching his hand with the other and lighting it a flame.

Rena giggled. "Ah I'd love to come hang out at the guild hall, but I'm afraid it will have to wait."

"Aw, man." Natsu pouted. "Guess I'll just have to take you back." he grinned, earning him a chop in the back of the head from Gray.

"Didn't you just hear her, flame brain, she said it will have to wait," Gray growled.

"Shut it, Ice Princess, I want to fight her to see how strong I am," Natsu said leaning his forehead against Gray's.

"Like you'd stand a chance, you saw her fight with Ryker. She'd smoke you." Gray spit back with a smirk.

They threw a few more insults back and forth as usual before Erza smacked them both on the head. Looking up she gave an irritated smile. "Sorry about them. One day they Might behave themselves."

Hawks leaned into Rena "Are they always like that."

Rena giggled. "Yeah, it was always so lively at the guild. I miss it...

A little."

"You're always welcome to come back whenever you want. We'll be waiting for you." Lucy said with a smile.

"We miss having adventures with you Miss Mystic." Wendy chimed in.

"I miss you guys too," Rena said with a longing smile. "I'd love to come visit but there's somewhere else I need to go right now."