FT/MHA - Extras/Author's Note

While Mystic, Sy, Hawks, and Lucy were talking, the remaining Fairy Tail members and UA students were back in the lab. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Natsu spoke up first.

"Hai! I'm Natsu and we're from the Fairy Tail Guild. Are you guys in a guild? What kind of magic do you use?"

"Natsu, you can't just assume they are in a guild. For all we know, their world doesn't even have magic. Remember Edolas, they didn't have magic, only magic items." Gray grumbled.

"Yes but did you see that other guy? He had wings on his back. You can't tell me that's not magic." Natsu growled back.

"Well, actually it's not magic. It's his quirk. Our world doesn't have magic. Instead 80% of the population is born with a quirk." Midoriya started to explain as he pulled out his notebook. "For example, Hawks quirk is called 'Fierce Wings'. He can fly, has incredible speed, and hawk-like reflexes. He can control each of his feathers individually–"

"Ugh shut it, nerd. No one cares about the birdman. Let me show you a real quirk." Bakugo grinned as he started to create sparks in his hands.

"Whoa, that's so cool! What kind of quirk is it?" Natsu exclaimed excitedly.

"Kacchans quirk is called 'explosion'. He can create explosions from the sweat in his hands!" Midoriya explained.

"DAMMIT DEKU! I DON'T NEED YOU EXPLAINING MY QUIRK." Bakugo screamed.

Natsu let out a huge grin "I'm a Dragon Slayer. I have fire dragon slayer magic," he said as he lit his hands on fire. "Wendy is one too! She's a Sky Dragon Slayer."

Wendy gave a little smile and a wave at the mention of her name.

Midoriya's eyes lit up as he flipped to an empty page and started to write everything down frantically.

"Psht dumb mouth-breather. Check this out" Gray said as he stripped his shirt and formed his fist against his other palm. "Ice-make Hammer."

A giant hammer appeared over Natsu's head. Natsu looked up just as Gray released the hammer down, with a smirk, on Natsu's head causing him to fall.

"Ow! What the hell Gray! You Pervy Popsicle. Take this! " Natsu said as he got up, lighting his fists again, taking a swing at Gray "Fire-Dragon Iron Fist."

Just as he was about to hit, Erza stepped in between the two causing them to stop them in their tracks immediately.

"Boys," She said sternly. "Save it for when we are back at the guild hall."

They both straighten up. "Yes ma'am"

"What's your magic, Miss?!" Midoriya asked with stars in his eyes.

Erza softened up and started to get mushy. "Oh well, my magic is requip. I can requip my armor and weapons. Like this."

"Requip! Heaven's Wheel!" Her outfit changed into plated armor that covered her chest, her stomach exposed about a large billowing skirt. Large metal wings came from her back, the feathers made out of blades. Her head was topped with a wing-like headpiece.

"With this armor, I can control multiple swords and move them to my will." She said proudly.

"Showoff" Natsu and Gray both mumbled under their breath.

She turned around and glared "What was that?"

"Nothing!" they both yelped.

Erza turned back around and changed back into her regular outfit.

"That's amazing!" Midoriya said excitedly.

"What about you? What's your quirk." Erza asked him.

"Oh.. Um.. It's nothing special. It's just a power-type quirk so I can adjust how much power I put into my punches and stuff. Though there's this other thing that I'm trying to learn to control– " he rambled, earning a scoff and an eye roll from Bakugo.

"No one cares about your stupid quirk Deku." Bakugo groaned.

"What about his quirk!?" Natsu said pointing to Todoroki.

"Oh, his is half hot half cold. He has two quirks. Fire and Ice." Midoriya explained.

At the mention of his quirk, Todoroki lit a flame in one hand and his other hand started to freeze.

"Whoaaa that's awesome! I had two types of magic once when I ate Lazus' lightning. I was a Fire-Lightning Dragon Slayer." Natsu said excitedly.

"You ate lightning?? " Midoriya asked.

"Yeah! I eat fire too," he said with a huge grin.

Just then the others came back into the lab with sad looks, causing the atmosphere to drop a little.

Not noticing the atmosphere, Todoroki pointed at Happy and Carla, "What are they?"

"Hmph that's rude," Carla said as she turned up her nose.

"Carla! Be nice!" Wendy whisper-yelled.

"We're exceeds!" Happy said lightly.

"They can talk?!" Midoriya yelped.

"Psht. They look like flying cats to me." Bakugo grumbled.

"... Cute.." Todoroki said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Author's Note~

Haii! Author here.. If you've made it this far I just wanted to say thank you. This is the first fanfic I've written so please bear with me. To be honest this was originally going to be a comic/webtoon but then the story got a bit bigger and I decided I didn't want to draw all of that.

Also when I decided to write multiple crossovers I had intended to keep them all relatively the same amount of chapters.... But the MHA one got a bit carried away. xD And I didn't even get to write in all that I wanted to, but here we are.

Originally I had planned 3 more worlds (Black Clover, JJK, and One Piece) for Rena to visit, however, I think I will shorten it to just 2 more. The final world is already written (One Piece) but Rena has one more stop before that. So would you like to see her visit Black Clover, Jujitsu Kaisen, or Bue Exorcist? Or I'd happily take suggestions, butttt if I haven't seen it I probably won't write it.

Anyway, thanks for reading this crazy adventure. <3