FT - Time to go

Mystic looked up and saw confusion on everyone's faces. Realizing they had never seen her use her cell phone and that they overheard her conversation she had some explaining to do. She looked towards Makorav who nodded, giving her the go-ahead to explain herself.

Just as she was about to speak, however, a familiar orange-haired spirit walked up and placed his hand on Mystics' shoulder.

"Hold on there Mystic, before you continue to explain, there is someone who wants to meet you," Loke said, appearing out of nowhere, like usual.

"Loke! What are you doing here?" Lucy questioned.

"We felt two extreme powers clashing and I came here to check on you. We were worried it was the individual Mystic warned us about but I see she handled him like she said she would. Thank you Mystic." Loke smiled.

"N-no problem." Mystic blushed slightly at the compliment from the celestial spirit. "Wait, who wants to meet me?"

"Ah Alkawn, but he did not want to leave the celestial world, in case that guy decided to come back," Loke explained.

"Right. Well before I meet him I should explain things, and I need to check back in at the Base. Could you let him know we can meet up later?" Mystic replied.

"Sure thing. Just have Ms Lucy call me when you are ready. I look forward to seeing you again." He said before he disappeared.

"Now then... Where do I start.." She said looking back at her friends who were patiently waiting.

Mystic explained how she is from another world and her reason for being in theirs. She also explained what her cell phone was and how it was similar to their communication lacrimas. She was so nervous explaining all these things to her friends that she didn't realize how well they were taking the information.

"...well that's about it really. I'm sorry I kept you all in the dark about everything but I didn't want to bring extra danger to the guild." She said softly, rubbing the back of her head nervously. She looked up and saw everyone smiling at her.

Erza was the first to speak up. "That's quite alright, Mystic. We understand. You came here to protect Lucy and for that, we can not thank you enough."

"Yea, what Erza said. We are really glad you came to stop that guy." Gray said

"Yeah, plus you are crazy strong! I still want to fight you and see if I can beat you." Natsu said, pumping his fist in the air while holding his bicep with the other arm.

"You guys...are taking this extremely well," Mystic said with a shocked expression.

"Well, what did you expect, Mystic? You are a member of Fairy Tail after all. Remember? We all have different stories, but the guild has brought us together and made us one big family. That includes you." Lucy said with a smile.

Mystic smiled, feeling happy she had a family in this world. Even if one day she'd have to say goodbye forever, she was happy to have experienced this feeling.

"Oh! My partner wanted to extend an invitation for you guys to join our quest. Would you guys want to come with me to our base for a while? She can inform you in greater detail of everything."

"Heck yeah, we'll come! Right, Lucy?" Natsu exclaimed.

"It wouldn't be the first time we went to a parallel world," Lucy giggled.

"If they're going then we'll go too," Erza said, wrapping her arms around Gray and Wendy pulling them in.

"Hey wait, I didn't agree to this!" Gray protested.

"Sounds like fun" Wendy giggled.

"I didn't expect you guys to agree so quickly," Mystic replied.

"Aw come on Mystic, you know we can't turn down an adventure. Besides, you're our friend and you need our help, right? So of course we are coming!" Natsu said, resting his arm around Mystic's shoulders. "That's ok with you gramps?" He said towards Makarov.

"Just don't cause her any trouble. We cause enough mischief in this world as it is." He said with a groan.

Mystic smiled a true smile as she called Sy to tell her the good news.

"Hey, Sy.. yea.. they said they'll come. I'll bring them over now."

She turned to the group "Well are you guys ready?"

"Aye Sir!" "Yeah!" "Of Course." "Let's go!" "As Ready as we'll ever be." They all replied.

Mystic nodded and activated the teleport on her wristband, bringing her and the Fairy Tail member into the base.

~

First Person POV (the man's)

A man was sitting on a park bench. It was early Autumn and the leaves had all changed to reds, oranges, and yellows. Some scattered along the pathway. This man was waiting for someone, specifically a woman. He had seen her only once before but she took his breath away. She had golden hair as bright as the sun. 

"She always goes to City Park, to a bench off in a corner to read." The old man told him. It's not like he was stalking the woman or anything. He had come to the park bench for a few days waiting for his chance to see the woman and possibly talk to her. It was love at first sight, he was sure of that. Even though he felt that he was unable to be loved, he still wanted to talk to the woman. Just once was all he needed.

"You know, those things will kill you someday." he heard a woman giggle.

He softly chuckled as he said "Eh I'm already dead" but he trailed off as he turned to look at the woman who had sat down beside him. The woman he was looking for.

Her ocean-blue eyes met with his ruby-red. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity, but it was only mere seconds before someone spoke up.

"Your eyes are so beautiful," they both said at the same time. The woman giggled and he turned away whispering "sorry" under his breath.

"So, you don't look like one to mosey around parks such as this. What brings you here?" he heard the woman ask.

He was suddenly extremely nervous so he took a big drag of his cigarette. "I came here to see someone." He replied.

"Oh and were you able to see them?" She asked curiously, opening her book and getting ready to get lost in its pages.

"Yeah," he said with a smile, looking over to the woman who was already lost in her book.

"If you're going to stare at me you could at least tell me your name." She giggled lightly, barely looking up from her book to meet his gaze.

He blushed slightly. "My name is Blaine. And yours?"

She smiled softly. "My name is Venus."

A man was lying on a couch in a dark and gloomy office. His arm resting over his eyes. He groaned as he rolled to his side and pushed himself into a sitting position. He ran his hands through his snow-white hair before burying his face in them. He let out an exasperated sigh.

"A dream? No. That was a memory. I haven't had one of those in a while. I shouldn't be able to have those. Let alone sleep. I wonder..." he spoke to himself as he stood up.

The man, dressed in black slacks, a black button-up dress shirt, and a black vest walked over to his desk. There was a knock at his door and a woman called through it.

"Sir. It's time to go. You're going to be late... Again."

"I'll be right there." He said as he reached for his cloak. He put it on and raised the hood over to hide his head. He grabbed a pair of black gloves off his desk and put them on as he walked to the door. He grabbed his scythe, pausing for a moment before shaking off the dream he just had, and walked out into the hallway.