Chapter 14 🌶️

The morning sun peeked through the curtains, revealing a thick layer of snow outside. Overnight, a blanket of snow had transformed the neighborhood into a serene landscape.

My phone lit up, pulling my attention away from my daily morning routine. A notification displayed on the screen, and my eyes widened as i read, "School Closure Notification - Snow Day!" A surge of excitement coursed through me as i tapped to open the message.

As i absorbed the words on the screen, a joyful smile graced on my face. Today was officially a day off due to the winter storm.

My phone buzzed again, interrupting the cozy moment of watching the snowfall. Dante's message lit up on my screen: "Amaya, snow day or not, we gotta finish that project. Come over again?"

I sighed, not really wanting to leave this warm house for more school stuff. As i started typing a reply to say no, Dante's next message showed up: "I don't care about the snow. Project first, fun later. Get over here!" what is he on like leave me alone.

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Really?" but a small smile crept in. "Okay, let's see if he can convince me," i thought.

With a determined playfulness, I bundled up and grabbed my project things, deciding to face the cold for the project. He is crazy. Stepping into the snowy air.

I'm now standing in front of Dante's doorstep, bundled up in layers of winter clothes. As Dante opened the door, a burst of laughter escaped him at the sight of me. What is he laughing at?

"What happened to you? Did you fight the snow or something?" he teased, pointing at the snow clinging to my hat and coat.

Rolling my eyes with a smirk, I shot back, "Yeah, stop it because you aren't funny at all."

Dante chuckled, ushering me inside. "Someone is a little bit mad."

Once inside, he disappeared into the kitchen and returned with mugs of hot chocolate. Handing me one, he grinned, "Needed something to warm you up?"

I looked at the drink to make sure he didn't poison it because I never know with this guy. "Calm down, I didn't poison it," he said with a smirk on his face. I hate him.

I took a sip, the chocolatey warmth bringing comfort. "Alright, let's finish this project," I said.

Me and Dante were huddled together, focused on our project, surrounded by scattered papers and laptops.

"Can you give me your paperwork?" I ask him.

He holds the paper and says, "You mean this one?" It's not the time now, Dante. Why is he always like this? I nod my head and try to take it.

"Give it to me," I said to him. When I tried to take it away from him, I fall on his lap again.

This is awkward, but actually, fuck it. I want him so bad. I look him in the eyes; he moves closer to me, and so do I to him. We smash our lips against each other. I pull away and say, "This is wrong. You're my friend's brother; we can't do this." I tell him because this is really wrong.

I know I'm so wet right now, but fuck it, let's do it. He picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, as he grabs my ass cheeks, and we are still kissing.

Dantes pov:

I lay her down on the bed but she gets on top of me i get a perfect view of her tits and body And again, as before, she unzipped my fly, took out my dic, and put it in her mouth. The one thing different from before was that she did not take off her own clothing. She still wore her clothes the whole time. I tried to move, but it felt as if my body were tied down by invisible threads. I felt myself growing big and hard inside her mouth.

I saw her long eyelashes and curled hair tips moving. Her bracelets made a dry sound against each other but i can tell her pussy is wet. Her tongue is soft and seemed to wrap itself around me. Just as I was about to come, she suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress me. She took off my sweater ,my pants, my shirt, my boxer, and made me lie down on the bed. Her own clothes she kept on, though. She sat on the bed, took my hand, and brought it under her skirt. She was not wearing any panties. My hand felt the warmth of her tight little pussy. It was deep, warm, and very wet. My fingers were all but sucked inside her pussy

Then she mounted me and used her hand to slip me inside her. Once she had me deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips. As she moved, the edges of the skirt caressed my naked stomach and thighs. With the skirts of the dress spread out around her, amaya, riding atop me, everytime her ass bounce on my abs, looking like a soft, Her pussy felt warm and at the same time cold.

It tried to envelop me, to draw me in, and at the same time to press me out. My erection grew larger and harder. I felt I was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside her, something special inside her, were slowly working its way through my organ into me.

She gets off me and I grab her neck and choke her, but I don't hurt her I'm now on top of her I grab her legs wide open one is now on my shoulder I suck on her neck while putting my dick inside her, her soft moans turn me on I hit her G-spot and she cums after a while I also come.
.
.
.
.

Chapter 14! Finally, Dante's point of view. I'm thinking about writing his perspective more. Let me know what you think about this chapter 💕

Instagram: zeyyfr1