chapter 18

I never thought I'd find myself in a situation like this, but here I am, at the mercy of the Ukrainian mafia. Viktor, a tall and intimidating man with a thick Ukrainian accent, approaches me with an evil smirk.

Viktor says to me "Well, well, well. What do we have here? A pretty little thing all tied up."

I attempt to struggle against the ropes, but it's futile.

I say nervously "please, let me go. I won't tell anyone about this."

Viktor scoffs "You think I'm stupid? You know too much, and we can't have that."

My eyes widen in fear as Viktor leans in closer.

Viktor nastily says "I could do whatever I want with you. I could sell you to the highest bidder, or I could have some fun with you first."

My heart races as the gravity of the situation sets in. I start to cry.

I say crying "Please, I won't tell anyone. I promise."

Viktor laughs "You think your promises mean anything to me? You're just another pawn in this game. And you will do as I say."

My fear transforms into anger as I glare at Viktor.

In that moment, I realized that I had to fight back. I couldn't let this monster have his way with me. Never back down never what.

I say angry "I will never do your bidding."

Viktor smiles "Well, then I guess we'll have to teach you a lesson."

Viktor signals to his men, who bring in various torture devices. My eyes widen in horror.

I could feel my heart racing, and I knew that I was in for a world of pain.

My screams echo through the warehouse as I endure the torture inflicted by Viktor and his men.

I lost count of how many hours I endured the torture. But I never gave up. I knew I had to survive and get out of this hellhole.

As the torture continues, my determination grows stronger. I refuse to let the Ukrainian mafia break me.

In that moment, I made a promise to myself that I would get out of this alive, and I would make sure that these monsters pay for what they did to me.

My heart sank as I realized the true motive behind my abduction. A lump formed in my throat, and tears threatened to spill down my cheeks. Victor wasn't done with his cruel games. He grabbed a plate of food and started throwing it at me, laughing as it splattered all over my face and clothes. "Look at you, all messy and helpless. You're nothing but a worthless little toy for me to play with," he jeered. I closed my eyes, trying to shield myself from the insults and the food being thrown.

But it didn't stop there. He grabbed me by the hair, pulled me up, and his grip was tight and painful. "You think you're so high and mighty, don't you? Well, you're nothing but a spoiled brat who needs to be put in her place," he spat, his face twisted with rage. Then, the hitting began, his fists connecting with my body, leaving bruises and cuts. I cried out in pain, trembling with each blow. I begged for him to stop, but my pleas fell on deaf ears.

As the abuse continued, a sense of hopelessness washed over me. I was at the mercy of a cruel and heartless man, unsure if I would ever make it out alive. But I refused to give up. I held on to the hope that my family would find me.

Dantes pov:

Seated at the head of the long oak table in my dimly lit office, I scanned the faces of the three men around me. My mind raced, formulating a plan to rescue Amaya, the daughter of our crucial ally, kidnapped by a rival gang.

Silence enveloped the room, tension hanging heavy as the men awaited my words. Breaking the stillness, my deep voice cut through. "We need to get Amaya back. She's valuable to us, and we can't let our enemies think they can take one of our own without consequences."

The men nodded, expressions grim and determined. Failing to rescue Amaya would harm our reputation and endanger our alliance with her powerful father.

Leaning forward, hands clasped on the table, I began laying out the plan. "Amaya's held in an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts. We know they have guards. We need to move quickly and quietly, split into two teams - one to distract the guards, the other to get Amaya. No room for mistakes."

They nodded, trusting in my strategic thinking and leadership. "Once we have Amaya, we'll bring her back here and keep her safe until her father arranges for her to leave the city. We can't risk her falling into the wrong hands again."

Again, the men nodded, minds already focused on the mission logistics. Time was of the essence, and we needed to act fast.

With the plan set, I stood up, my voice low but commanding. "Let's move out. We'll meet at the designated location in two hours."

The men followed suit, standing up, weapons ready. They knew the risks, but they were willing to do whatever it took to bring Amaya back home safely.

As they filed out into the dark city streets, tension thick in the air, each man felt determination and loyalty towards their leader and friend. Ready to face challenges, they knew they were fighting for the greater good of our mafia allies.
.
.
.
.
Will anyone die? Will Amaya be safe? I hope you all enjoyed this chapter because I know I did.

Instagram: zeyyfr1