37

The sun shines through the curtains as I slowly open my eyes.

As I wake up, I look around and see a note. I can feel my heartbeat, beating faster every second.

I read what's on the note: "Good morning, Angelo. They are waiting for you downstairs." What the fuck? Who is waiting for me? I quickly get out of bed and make my way downstairs.

I see three women. What is going on? The woman walks over to me with a big smile.

"Morning, Madam Rossi. Breakfast is ready for you, and if you are done eating, we can begin." I look at her confused. Is she even talking to me? "Huh, I don't get it. What's going on?" I ask her, confused. "Look, there it is, your wedding dress.

After you wear it, we can start working on your hair and makeup," she says.

I didn't even listen to half of her words.

There is a small note again that says, "I hope this is your dream dress. I'm waiting for you, love." I read that to myself, tears leaving my eyes.

I love him so much. "And if we are done working on you, the driver will take you to the beach," she says.

To the beach! It's a beach wedding! It's my dream.

'Your hair looks amazing,' the hairstylist gushed, carefully pinning my curls into place.

'And your makeup is flawless,' the makeup stylist added, adjusting my veil.

I smiled at their compliments, feeling grateful.

As I slipped into my elegant white dress, the sound of a car horn interrupted the peaceful atmosphere.

'That must be the driver,' the hairstylist said, checking the time on her watch.

My heart fluttered as I realized it was almost time to leave for the beach where the wedding would take place.

I took a deep breath and stood up, ready to make my grand entrance.

As I walked out of the house, I saw nobody. Is this a joke? They're probably waiting for me at the beach but with smiles on their faces.

My heart swelled with love and happiness as I made my way towards the car.

'You look stunning,' my boyfriend whispered as he took my hand.

'Thank you,' I replied, feeling tears of joy welling up in my eyes.

I said my goodbyes to the people that helped me and climbed into the car, ready to start the next chapter.

As we drove towards the beach, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such amazing people by my side.

As we arrived at the beach, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore and the warm sun shining down on us created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding.

I walked down the aisle towards my soon-to-be husband, feeling grateful and content.

I heard people clapping, cheers, and as we locked eyes with each other, it was like the first time we met.

I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach as I made my way towards my soon-to-be husband.

'You look stunning,' my boyfriend whispered as he took my hand.

'Thank you,' I replied, feeling tears of joy welling up in my eyes.

As we stood in front of our loved ones, we exchanged vows and promised to love each other forever. With tears of happiness streaming down my face, I said 'I do' and sealed our love with a kiss.