Chapter 33 🌶️

It was a typical Wednesday afternoon, and I was sitting on my bed scrolling through my Instagram feed. I had already gone through all of my stories and liked all of my friends' posts, but there was still nothing interesting to catch my attention. It was just another boring day.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed with a new text message from dante my mannn why is he texting me?.

'Come outside, I'm waiting for you' it read. I furrowed my brows in confusion. Why was he waiting for me outside? I replied back with a simple 'okay' and quickly got up from my bed.

I headed outside and saw Dante leaning against his car, a small grin forming on his face. 'What's going on?' I asked as I approached him.

'I'm bored and I know you are too. So, I thought we could go for a drive and get some ice cream,' Dante replied, pulling out a key from his pocket and unlocking the car.

A smile instantly spread across my face. And i nod in agreement. As we drove through the town, He blasted a song on the radio. We didn't really talk things are still awkward.

Finally, we arrived at his ice cream shop and ordered our usual flavors. We sat on a bench outside, enjoying our treats and watching people walk by. It was the perfect way to break the monotony of the day.

As we finished our ice cream, Dante turned to me with a sly grin. 'Wanna go for a walk? there is beach nearby we can watch the sunset' he asked, motioning towards the beach.

I nodded eagerly and we strolled through the beach, taking in the beautiful scenery and enjoying each other's company. We talked about everything and anything, and before we knew it, hours had passed.

As the sun began to set, he made me sit down on the sand we both sat down i don't dare to look at him im still shy around him he comes closer to me and i can feel his warmth vanilla breathe i lock eyes with him and just look at him

he puts his hand on my hip and pulls me really close again. i think to my self what the fuck is he doing
he pulls me even closer, now his breathing is a little heavier "what are you doing" i ask him i can feel that im wet Dante is still holding my tight against himself

"Just enjoying the moment. Enjoy the feeling of a guy who knows how to handle a girl. A guy who will treat you much better than any other guy"

I bite my lip and can't help asking him to show me. I'm lightly blushing, and he smirks at me. "Why are you so hesitant? What do I need to do? fuck you and show you how good it feels?" I nod and say exactly that's maybe what I want. He chuckles and says, "I was planning on doing it anyway; I was just waiting for you to give in."

Without warning, he pulled me closer and kissed me. It was a passionate, fiery kiss that took my breath away. Looking out at the endless ocean. The moon was full, and the sound of the waves was hypnotic.

I knelt between his legs, unfastening his pants. He smirked, running a hand through my hair and raking his fingers through the strands.

Once I undo his pants, pulling out his hardened cock, I look up at him, and he just pushes my head to his cock.

I run my tongue along the underside of his cock before wrapping my mouth around the head of his cock; it was a light pink color. I hollow my cheeks, sucking on the head, before he pushes my head farther down his cock till it hits the back of my throat.

Bringing tears to my eyes, he keeps his hands on my head while he starts thrusting using my mouth and throat.

Tears stream down my face as he keeps with his pace. He stops once he feels himself twitch, then pulls my mouth off of him, then pushes me with one hand holding my hip, forcing me back upon him while thrusting deep into me.

His other hand moves, gripping my neck. He hits a particularly sensitive spot, causing me to whimper louder. He leans down. "You like that?" he asks, hitting the spot again. "You are such a little whore for me, aren't you?" He yanks me back by the neck, pulling me upright against him, and continues to pound into me. "Just my little whore," he whispers into my ear.

"Are you close? I can feel you getting tighter; does it feel good being fucked like this?"I respond with moans and whimpers. "Use your words."

"Yess.. yes, fuck, it feels so good," I mewl. The name causes him to thrust harder. "Say it again," he growls, his mouth lowering down to my neck and nipping at the flesh, quickly turning it red and purple with hickeys and love bites.

"Dante," I whimper out, feeling the coil about to break in my abdomen. "I'm close." He grabs my hands, bringing them behind me, forcing my back onto all fours but keeping my hands held behind me. Cum for me, you little slut, let me feel you cum around my cock," he growls out, slowing his pace but thrusting deeper and harder.

Soon the coil broke and I was spasming around his cock. He didn't shop but moaned, feeling me clench, then gush around him. He started going faster once more, and I started whimpering, feeling oversensitive from the orgasm. "Shh shh," he shushes, "be good for me." He keeps his brutal pace, leading me to another orgasm, causing me to yell out in pleasure and pain.

He quickly pulls me out, flipping me around and on my knees, while he takes himself into his hand, jerking himself off until he cums on my face, spurts of his seed spreading across my cheeks and mouth. He grams milking himself for me, then looks down at me, his hair messy, tears running down your face, and his cum coating your face. "Such a good girl," he says softly, running the back of his hand and fingers down the side of my face.
.
.
.
.