Let's begin

After exchanging their stories, Tyler and Harry simply talked a bit more together. Not about anything important or too personnal, simply about little anecdotes of how life was in the higher and lower sectors. It was a good moment. A simple one. For both.

Finally, Harry asked for a bit of loneliness, and Tyler agreed, leaving the kitchen.

"Erica, John, come out, I know you guys are here" he said.

Nothing happened in the first seconds but then, a blanket suddenly appeared and fell near the wall:

"How did you notice us?" Erica asked.

"I didn't, I was just thinking there was no way that you'd let me try to convince someone to give us the most crucial thing in our whole operation while I was so drunk- or even sober" Tyler explained. "So I tried this to be sure, and looks like I was right"

"Uh, sorry" John apologized. "We just wanted to... make sure..."

Tyler offered them a smirk as he interrupted him:

"Eh, no need to apologize, I would've done the same for you, that's what friends are for after all" he joked. "Anyway, Erica, isn't it a bit contradictory to use your mutation for stuff like this while you almost died last time you abused it? I'm gonna think you just love near-death experiences"

"Heh, I better love this since I'm fighting the damn Paradise Council with you as an ally" she scoffed. "More seriously, it's like soreness, I need to start using my mutant ability again at a reasonnable extent so it'll become completly operationnal again for the mission"

"Oh. That actually sounds pretty logical. I guess. Welp, anyway, when do we start our little plan?"

"Tomorrow" John replied. "You think you're ready for this, Tyler?"

The drunkard smiled:

"Never been more fucking ready, just wait for the alcohol in my body to diminish a bit and then we can go for it and escape this shithole planet"

He started walking toward his room for one last sleep before the moment of truth but then, before entering, he added:

"And of course kill this bastard Enry Arsin on the way"

.

.

.

Twenty hours later, as the day was once again starting to fade while the sun was sinking in the horizon, in the capital city of sector A, the city with the terminal Erica and the others sneaked in some days earlier, a tall building was still fully lit.

It illuminated the entire part of the city it was in with beautiful colored lights, as last-model floating car were approching, all driven by elegant and richly-dressed men and women, all showing their faces to the identification device on the walls of the giant building before passing through it. Some of them, though, failed this process and crashed miserably against the walls.

It was because they weren't invited. The gigantic and unrealistic building, floating right in the middle of the city, was actually named the 'Party Hall', a gigantic structure officially created for reunions and logement of the district managers while they were visiting sector A, but was instead used by Enry Arsin as a place to, every month, organize the most luxurious and extravagant parties of Glactia-62.

Of course, the entry conditions were severe, to say the least.Only the district managers, the high-ranked members of Glactia-62's institutions and a few well-known figures of sector A were invited, allowing them to pass the authentification and pass through the wall thanks to the Fefnir technology in it. Then they could enjoy the festivities with the other guests.