< I AM NOT WHO I WAS >

The same slamming in her head woke her up, startling her from the arms that wrapped around her waist. She caught her breath, the hands around her waist hardly shifting as she rested against the headboard.

She hoped she hadn't burnt up too bad, hurting Luke at her waist but she wasn't sure as he opened his eyes sleepily. "Alright princess?" His hands left her waist, the boy pulling himself up sitting back.

"You shouldn't have stayed over." She slid from the covers, brushing the hair from her face as she stepped further back, "Everyone's going to know." Her tone was thick with worry or regret she wasn't sure.

"At least they will see you're well rested." He was right, the most hours of sleep had gotten all week with the boy entangled with her waist. "Don't look so disgusted, the smile on your face last night said otherwise." Luke pulled himself out of the covers, only now Pandora realised he was shirtless.

She quickly swivelled around heading down the stairs to avoid the grin on his face from her reaction. "Sleeping with me, then running classy Walker." He skipped down the steps behind her.

"I didn't sleep with you." She spat angrily slamming the door open, "Now leave." She glared at Luke as he descended the stairs after her, shrugging his shirt on.

"Thanks for the hospitality princess." He tilted his head down at her as he passed, grinning madly as he left the cabin. With a huff, Pandora slammed the door shut returning to the dark room.

She quickly changed into a pair of bike pants and her orange camp shirt before exiting the cabin. She planned to practice her archery, a skill Annabeth had repeatedly told her she was dreadful at.

"You're dreadful." Annabeth stated watching Pandora miss another target, the teen drawing another. "Pandora did you hear me." Pandora shot hardly missing the bullseye for the first time.

"You were saying Annabeth." With a smirk Pandora bowed, the younger girl clearly not amused drawing her bow shooting directly through Pandora's arrow, once, then twice then a third-

"Okay! Okay! I'm kidding Annabeth, I'm horrible.. but improving?" She looked hopeful Annabeth not as hopeful rather unimpressed. "What's your trick?" Pandora drew an arrow looking directly down the bow.

"Consistency." The arrow hit to the left of target with a thud. "Keep your bow in the same place you shoot every time." Annabeth leant up as Pandora drew an arrow. "There, where it is resting on cheek remember that spot." Pandora hit the target far too right drawing another arrow.

"Like this Annabeth." She questioned, trying to imitate the prior stance Annabeth leaning up to fix the position slightly. "Cross your fingers." She joked releasing the arrow which had landed in the same spot to the right.

"Now move to the left." Annabeth instructed, Pandora couldn't help but admire the skilled girl. "Straight your posture." Pandora shot the arrow closer to the target repeating the process. Over and over again until Pandora was sure she had blistering all her fingers from the bow.

"I think I have it Annabeth." Pandora hushed slowly letting the arrow loose. Her jaw dropped as the arrow embedded in the bull-eyes, a proud Annabeth tugging on her shirt excitedly.

"Good teaching, little warrior." Pandora prided ruffling her hair playfully, Annabeth swatting her hand. "I believe I'm done for the evening." She knelt down to Annabeth's height, "Want some dinner?" Annabeth nodded leading the way followed by Pandora slowly.

By the time to two girls had eaten, the boys had joined them, the twins slumping into the seats across the girls, while Luke sat beside Annabeth. "What'd you do today?" Luke nudged Annabeth beside him the girl looking to Pandora with a smile.

"Teaching Pandora archery." Annabeth always talked rather hushed, almost like everything she said was a secret, "She's awful." Luke stifled a laugh, staring across the seat at the girl trying desperately hard not to laugh at the twins jokes across from her.

"Pandora." He tapped her side leaning back talking across from Annabeth, "You're allowed to laugh you know." She rolled her eyes, Luke tapping her again, "You can laugh and be the princess of the underworld, princess". He added, Pandora smiling softly as she turned her attention back to the twins.

She quite enjoyed the twins company, they were also smiling and joking. Micheal wasn't as verbose as his brother rather adding to his brother's jokes. Pandora also knew Micheal pined over Dahlia every minute they were together most of the friend group knew.

Except Dahlia of course, the nature loving girl was oblivious to Micheal's, although it was only a matter of time.