7 ੈ✩‧₊˚

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓IRL┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┏━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
IRL
┗━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

It was the next morning Xiomara and Walker were still sleeping at the first one up was Xochitl. She woke up got ready then woke up Dior. As Dior was getting ready, Xochitl ran down the stairs to make breakfast. Dior came down with her starting to help her with the food. As they were cooking one by one everyone in the kitchen had woken up.

"Bro what time is it." Said Momona rubbing her eyes from the sun peaking on her face.

"It's 8:40 get up." Said Dior from the kitchen. Momona, Sophie and Leah all woke up to use the restroom to get ready. Mason, Malachi and Dylan had woken roughly around the same time. And they had went to use the restrooms but as they were all full, Mason decided to go use Xiomara's bathroom in her room.

He was going up the stairs and down the hall to knock on her bedroom for permission to use her rest room. But as he was about to knock the door was slightly cracked open.  He took a look inside to see if she was awake. But what he instead saw was Walker arms wrapped around Xiomara, they were cuddling both sound asleep.
Mason scoffed at the sight and went back downstairs to use the restroom that one of girls had got out of. Momona looked at Mason looking at his annoyed looking face and went upstairs to see what made him mad. She went up the stairs to Xiomara's room and saw Walker and Xiomara cuddling. She giggled and took a picture of them before leaving back down the stairs.

Xiomara had waken up not being able to get up she looks at her side and sees Walkers arm on top of her as he is sleeping. She moves his arm and slides out to use her restroom to get ready for the day. She brushed her hair brushed her teeth and was looking at her bright pink shirt. She went back into her room grabbing Walkers zip-up and putting it on. She continued to her Vanity and did her makeup.

Walker woke up looking at his surroundings blinking and rubbing his eyes.

"Goodmorning Walkie talkie." Xiomara said while putting on her light pink blush. Walker looks over at her and smiles.

"Good morning what time is it?" He asked he couldn't find his phone. Xiomara puts her brush down from her blush looking over at her phone to check the time. It was 9:45 am Xiomara's mom was going to get home at 2 pm so she didn't too much into it.

"9:45"

Walker nods his head getting out of her bed and making his way to go brush his teeth. Xiomara had finished her makeup and went downstairs. She saw Dior placing down plates on the kitchen table.